Private messages

daveeyx

Whats up with this forum? More specifically every private message I get is spam. Please stop. Thanks.

Agreed. I mean I like notice of sales but once a month at most. At times i get like 4 emails at a time from here about sales.

Agreed. I mean I like notice of sales but once a month at most. At times i get like 4 emails at a time from here about sales.

well the multiple messages of the same exact message are errors, which i are trying to fix so when we send a mass mail out members are getting duplicates of 3 and 4 of the same message which i/we do apologize for

However as for sending sales messages and mc news, new sponsors pms ect we send out maybe 3 mass pms per month about different sales, news, new sponsors, and if thats too much for anyone then they can leave and go find a new forum to hang out at! its how we been doing it for 11 years and how we will continue to do it, so if its too much trouble deleting a fucking private message for some guys who dont care to read it then dont fucking read and dont cry about just go someplace else

Last edited:
well the multiple messages of the same exact message are errors, which i are trying to fix so when we send a mass mail out members are getting duplicates of 3 and 4 of the same message which i/we do apologize for

However as for sending sales messages and mc news, new sponsors pms ect we send out maybe 3 mass pms per month about different sales, news, new sponsors, and if thats too much for anyone then they can leave and go find a new forum to hang out at! its how we been doing it for 11 years and how we will continue to do it, so if its too much trouble deleting a fucking private message for some guys who dont care to read it then dont fucking read and dont cry about just go someplace else

Someones been hitting the clomid a little too hard ehh???:wink:

that wasnt meant for u specificly bro! just so u know! but davey boy on the other hand calling 3 pms a month at the most spam, well if sales, news, new sponsors, is spam then he can go elsewhere! cause that is what our advertisers pay for! and in 11 years i have never had one person CRY about fucking private messages, i guess its too hard to hit the fucking delete

I like the updates its a sign of a good informative board. If people don't like it then go somewhere that doesn't give a shit about its members and taking care of them.

I like the updates its a sign of a good informative board. If people don't like it then go somewhere that doesn't give a shit about its members and taking care of them.

THANK YOU BRO! Couldnt have said it better myself, and if i tryed the word "fuck" would have been inbetween every other word,lol, sorry this just got under my skin

Look whos crying now.. dont be such a baby. Take a little criticism for christ sake, it wont hurt you.

Look whos crying now.. dont be such a baby. Take a little criticism for christ sake, it wont hurt you.

You can set your parameters to not get PM's.... if you don't know how let me know and I will tell you.
Its a good way to let our members know of what s going on.
As P said, most member appreciate it.
Plus-- every other business and or retailer is sending out messages right now because of the holiday season.
You also have the choice to turn them off as well..

No big deal deleting a few emails. I don't mind and I would never leave a board like this for something so petty.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

If it keeps the site free, then by all means send me a few advertisements. I like knowing about the specials anyway.

This isn't a cheap sport and the suppliers aren't exactly guys that report to the Better Business Bureau. Send me messages about sales and trustworthy sponsors. That's part of the reason I'm here!

Updates like those help keep the site free. This is an info board as well as a buisness. That is how they pay for it to keep it free for us. I guess people would really bitch if all of the sudden they had to pay. You get a lot of good info here and no BS. Hit delete and enjoy the site. not too hard

are all the 'spams' coming from mc? sometime a rogue spammer hits up a small group of members. if they dont openly spam, mods rarely can catch it.

Well, its actually not a big deal at all. I just raised a point, presser didnt have to act like a jack ass with roid rage.. I mean come on.. really? Nice way to treat new people. So here is my point.. Isnt the idea of pm's to talk privately to other members? Seriously, no need for the over-reaction. Im a long time member on other boards so I know how newbs get a little extra hassle so Im just going to treat this as just that.

Well, its actually not a big deal at all. I just raised a point, presser didnt have to act like a jack ass with roid rage.. I mean come on.. really? Nice way to treat new people. So here is my point.. Isnt the idea of pm's to talk privately to other members? Seriously, no need for the over-reaction. Im a long time member on other boards so I know how newbs get a little extra hassle so Im just going to treat this as just that.

nah we dont hassle newbies bro, i was just being a dick head and way out of line having a bad day which i simply took out on you, no other way to explain it, and its creatine rage bro, im clean as a whistle!

My apologies though for being a dick head

Hello to all, this forum seems pretty user friendly and I def wont mind if the biggest hassle is a few unsavory messages

Back