prop only cycle?

modizzle said:
Yea most definitely...it would be nice to run prop, since you can run it as short as 6-7 weeks when cutting....a painless Prop with Winny and Some Clen...Now you're talkin about a Ripped beast...But then again with good diet and Cardio..Does wonders. :D

Oh god bro, ive been doing cardio 30 minutes a day and about 500 variations of crunches and keeping my det VERY clean, no cheating at all and ive already gone from 234 to 224 in two weeks and went down in bf% im not sure of the % drop but it is definitly notiable. I dont have any winny nor can i afford any right now since im a poor college student lol. So all i got is prop alone 100mg eod. With the clean diet and cardio im sure ill do great though. Also modizzle, definitly be on the look out for rugio, its amazingly pain free pretty much. Good luck bro, ill talk to you soon and give you updates.

Right on bro, definitely keep us posted on progress,...what is even better is get some pics of progress as well,....

modizzle said:
Right on bro, definitely keep us posted on progress,...what is even better is get some pics of progress as well,....

Its hard for me to get pics since i dont have a digital camera, but i will definitly take some this week hopefully, and then take pics a few weeks later and then the final result. Ill also post up pics of me around christmas in the middle of bulking, gotta love the the bloated look! lmao :rolleyes:

im in my 3rd week of a test prop only cycle. i go 200mg eod , after losing 30lbs naturally before start of cycle im still leaning out while gaining quality muscle. first 2 weeks i used animal power prop, im into my 3rd vial and the other 6 vials are all qv prop. pain isnt too bad, either way im not giving up on it.

My very first cycle was Test Prop 100mg EOD for 12 weeks and 40mg of Tbol/day for 6 weeks 1000iu of HCG per week and Nolva for PCT. I loved it as a cycle and actually gained more off it than I did with Test E, EQ, and Dbol....

Back