PSL: An honest review

mmajake

First of all I'd like to start by complementing PSL's customer service and all their reps on this board. They were always quick to respond and the packages arrived in a timely fashion.

The gear however was a different story. Although they assured me that the colour of the oil didn't effect potency, I didn't find it very professional that there was an array of shades of oil throughout vials of the same substance.

In the past I have always been very conservative with my dosages. Ive never taken my test above 500 on any cycle prior to this. Planned cycle was:

350mg test prop
800 mg primo

1 week in and nothing. I usually feel prop within the first 5 days. Bumped my test up to 525, at end of week 2 still nothing. I then bumped my test up to 700mg and felt something but it was far less intense then other test I've run at 350. I even bumped the primo to 1400 and didn't feel a difference after 6 weeks.

Ive been on pharmacom sust300 at 900mg a week to front load whilst maintaining the psl test at 50mg eod and I feel much more then I did at the higher doses listed above. I do not have lab tests or bloods to prove what I'm saying its purely based of my intuition. Im not affiliated with either of the companies mentioned nor am I with any company in the business, I'm just an unhappy customer who felt it was right to stop others from being ripped off and only wish I'd seen a review like this before I made my purchase.

Thanks for the honest feedback brother. Your opinion definitely matters. Sometimes bad batches do happen. I would get bloods done, that way you can prove it and possibly get them to do something about it.

Man I have only ran there anadrol strong stuff I need to try some more of there stuff those clear bottles are like art work...

Thanks for the honest feedback brother. Your opinion definitely matters. Sometimes bad batches do happen. I would get bloods done, that way you can prove it and possibly get them to do something about it.

I would but I don't wanna get off the sust right now, it was a frustrating 6 weeks being on shitty gear so I'm happy to be seeing results. Thinking of getting the gear sent off for testing but not sure as of yet. If I get enough responses so people actually see the results then I might do so

Well I would personally be interested in those gear results. I actually have my own issue with them as well at the moment and they have been in contact with me. My issue is a bit different but I will be sharing as well shortly.

Man I have only ran there anadrol strong stuff I need to try some more of there stuff those clear bottles are like art work...

Their Anadrol I got was very underdosed so I was chewing 150mg of it to get the same feeling of a solid 50mg.

i was on fence with psl when i heard they werent here any more. glad i went with the pct shop. now i see pharmcom and want to see what people say about them

Something might have changed. But you cant disregard the fact that they WERE a sponsor here and MANY guys used their gear and loved it. Posted about it and recommended it. They sell the EP line and that is high end. But now they are not here and not sure what happened. And things could have changed. Later on I will be posting my recent issue since I am not so happy with the feedback and communication I am getting. Although, I am still on their gear at the moment...the older white label stock, not the new clear bottles in which I am questioning. But a new Pharma order was placed yesterday. :)

Well I guess there is a reason they are not here anymore. I saw a few negative feedback posts with MassBuilder as well.
Never ordered from either, just read up on other places and such and this helps.
That's a while to be on and get nothing, not even acme..lol

Jake...are you using the new package batches, the clear bottles? Or the original white label bottles? Were any of your oils tinted as well?

I have been staying really low dose with their products and haven't had an issue, and we are talking about 4-5 years now. I did go pretty high at one point, and I felt the difference, but it's been a long time since I have used any other company at this point.

Jake...are you using the new package batches, the clear bottles? Or the original white label bottles? Were any of your oils tinted as well?

Only had one order from PSL so don't know if its new or old bottles. Some vials were tinted and some were clear, I'm not sure how much I have left but if I have enough to show the discrepancy I will post pics later

Im attaching a photo I posted when I had the original issue of colour difference. I believe from your description they are the new clear bottles.
17184-psl-primo-colour-difference-problem-image.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    908.1 KB · Views: 103
I have the SAME EXACT SITUATION. I will show you my pics.....6 Primo vials came in....3 are tinted and 3 are clear. PSL is stressing that happens sometimes and that they are fine. They also sent a link to a lab test someone conducted on their Primo on another site. I will post the link.

I found out what is causing the tinting issue. The supplier of the crystal clear synthetic oil ran out of stock (they are in the process of increasing their production capability) and so PSL had to shift to using a traditional oil. I am in the process of finding out exactly what type of oil that is, just so everyone knows. I will post it when I find out, hopefully sometime Thursday (which technically is today for me, but I consider it tomorrow since I have yet to go to bed). So there is nothing wrong with the different colors. I wish PSL would never run out of the synthetic, but it happens from time to time.

I am sorry about the communication issues...it has become harder since PSL is no longer a sponsor here. I am WAYYY too low on the totem pole to know any details and most likely could not share them even if I did know. I like it here, so I am going to stay even if PSL is not here. Anyone with issues with PSL can still PM me about them and I will do whatever I can to help out.

Sorry to everyone for the issues.

Last edited:
Back