PSL Euro Anavar :D & current cyc!

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
So I decided to add some PSL anavar to the current cycle.
As always great communication, fast shipping, most importantly no bullshit!

I have been running a TRT level of PSL Test E and low dose Primo already with pretty great results.
I decided a couple months ago to focus on Jiu Jitsu and lose some size (Fat and some good mass) and so far I have lost a lot of water weight, especially in my face and lower abdomen which is a great feeling after trying to be as big as I could for a couple years.

Staying with the same thought process of running everything low, I decided to start off the var at 50 mg/day for a few days and back down to 30/day from there.

The Test E is being run at 200/wk
The Primo is also at 200/wk

I am happy to say that PSL has been a great sponsor on MC for quite some time now, and trusted for years. The reps they have here are very solid guys that always get back to you. So I wanted to say that I appreciate that.

Anyone else here running any lower levels currently?

Thanks for the kind words my wife love the anavar primo and tbol I'm glad it working so well for u my freind we are here for ya if you ever need us

Thanks brutha! Yeah your guys Tbol is badass too , I used that for bulking 3 times and I actually like it more than drol. I got a lot of strength and less water retention from it. I think it will be a very long time before I bulk again though, but when I do that will be added

Presser when you do that does your water retention drop a good amount too? Mine was a tremendous drop, I am loving this right now

tbol gave me a lot of strength and less water retention than anadrol. I feel like there are two different body types though that this happens either way and the same way with EQ or Deca. EQ I don't get puffy but some of my friends do, Deca I hold water and some of my friends shred on it, and its the same ones that react the exact opposite w tbol and drol too

So I decided to add some PSL anavar to the current cycle.
As always great communication, fast shipping, most importantly no bullshit!

I have been running a TRT level of PSL Test E and low dose Primo already with pretty great results.
I decided a couple months ago to focus on Jiu Jitsu and lose some size (Fat and some good mass) and so far I have lost a lot of water weight, especially in my face and lower abdomen which is a great feeling after trying to be as big as I could for a couple years.

Staying with the same thought process of running everything low, I decided to start off the var at 50 mg/day for a few days and back down to 30/day from there.

The Test E is being run at 200/wk
The Primo is also at 200/wk

I am happy to say that PSL has been a great sponsor on MC for quite some time now, and trusted for years. The reps they have here are very solid guys that always get back to you. So I wanted to say that I appreciate that.

Anyone else here running any lower levels currently?

Your input highly appreciated Metal !! THX !

Tbol rules for sure ! :cool:

tbol gave me a lot of strength and less water retention than anadrol. I feel like there are two different body types though that this happens either way and the same way with EQ or Deca. EQ I don't get puffy but some of my friends do, Deca I hold water and some of my friends shred on it, and its the same ones that react the exact opposite w tbol and drol too
just made a small sample order what dose do u run ?

I didn't really get sides with it, and cutting with mass builders is all going to depend on diet brutha

I have gained 2 pounds, even though I'm not trying, everything is going well with all the low doses for what I am doing :D

Back