I could not agree more when it comes to leg press machines being different. I went to a friends gym a month ago and could do almost twice as many plates. I felt like a God!!!

You are spot on correct when it comes to being able to tell the difference. Look around you and see what other real lifters are using. Of course there's always going to be that one hot girl with a great ass that will load up as many plates as you use, and make it look like it's easy. Fuck her!!! (Take that last advice any way you like, or any way she will let you)

I could not agree more when it comes to leg press machines being different. I went to a friends gym a month ago and could do almost twice as many plates. I felt like a God!!!

You are spot on correct when it comes to being able to tell the difference. Look around you and see what other real lifters are using. Of course there's always going to be that one hot girl with a great ass that will load up as many plates as you use, and make it look like it's easy. Fuck her!!! (Take that last advice any way you like, or any way she will let you)

Fuck her?! I married her!

Back