Queefing aka vagina farts

I had this room mate once that was bitching about girls queefing-so I told him the next time it happens you just belch right back at it...fucker did it too. He said he was in mid stroke...stopped...slid down the bed and belched right at her vagina

He'd be good in a circus if he can perform on command like that

Having me some Mac and Cheese tonight!!! LMFAO!!!
i know if my fiance makes mac and cheese i will be getting some that day/night lol i told her about fucking a wet pussy sounds like mixing macaroni so one day when fucking she said your right it does sound like mixing mac and cheese. so i need to relate sex to all my favorite foods so she will be more willing to cook and ill be getting more orgasms

- - - Updated - - -

damn i should start another thread on that we could all surely come up with something

i know if my fiance makes mac and cheese i will be getting some that day/night lol i told her about fucking a wet pussy sounds like mixing macaroni so one day when fucking she said your right it does sound like mixing mac and cheese. so i need to relate sex to all my favorite foods so she will be more willing to cook and ill be getting more orgasms

- - - Updated - - -

damn i should start another thread on that we could all surely come up with something

have your ass a Philly cheese steak tonight. lol with a side of onion rings. (figure that one out suckers, lol)

i have been cracking up for 30mins reading this, holy shit balls....mac and cheese? bahahaha!!!

Ive always been told when the p*ssy is talking back to you, it means your hitting it right :) Sooo... bring out the queefs and warm up some mac & cheese <---- on off diet days only :)

have your ass a Philly cheese steak tonight. lol with a side of onion rings. (figure that one out suckers, lol)
baby every time i eat a philly cheese steak i think of my hard beefy cock pounding orgasms out you like a provolone sauce and onion rings make me want to put on the vibrating O ring so you have intense multiple orgasms

The hornier a woman gets the more her vagina opens up. Usually im hitting a couple positions and have to pull out to get to some of those. When sex sounds like your mixing macaroni and cheese your doing it right

Ok, so the hornier a woman gets the more likely she's gonna queef?!? LOL... Oh I miss you guys and your cute little theories : )

And Iron, macaroni and cheese... Really??? LOL!

Ok, so the hornier a woman gets the more likely she's gonna queef?!? LOL... Oh I miss you guys and your cute little theories : )

And Iron, macaroni and cheese... Really??? LOL!

Well whys it happen? It's eaither due to little dicks or too long of strokes lol

lol, i cant stop laughing at this shit,lol, heres the sad part....the women knows why shes queefing after your nailing her from behind you pull out and BAM she lets out all this queeef air lol, and she knows damn well its cause your little dick was half pumping her full of air instead of filling her up air tight lmao. So while you think maybe she is embarresed of queefing in front of you after sex, just know that she knows why it happened and maybe you guys should be the ones to be emberassed lol

How do i know all this you might be asking, lmao...........Cause i heard it from a friend of course lmao!!!
bro your gonna give a lot of guys on here Erectile dysfunction haha

Sorry Presser... I sold out at Carnegie Hall once but I charged by the note
3396365-wwhellno.jpg

bro your gonna give a lot of guys on here Erectile dysfunction haha
"so what seems to be the problem sir?"
"everytime I stick it in I think of this guy on the internet then Mac & Cheese. that's when it all goes limp."
"yeah, I'm going to have to ask you to leave..."
:laugh:

Back