Real myostatin inhibitor?

Yes i Saw This article in our local newspaper a couple days ago.

I also read myostatin does not effect the heart just skeletal muscles.

I know a police officer that have used myoblast cps3 (2-3 bottles) and says he gained 15 lbs of muscle from it

My Training partner said hus cousin used it and has good results.

some buddys on the internet said they ahve have good results with it.alot of buddys say its bs

I have tryed it for one month,During use it didnt work.It could have done a lil something because im making trendmous gains right now(im a natural bber) but i contribute the gains to a trainer partner,eating right,sleeping better,and ast brand supplements

they say for the pill form myostatin(myoblast csp2,champion myostim,other brands etc to take this pills for a year

The only way for me to see if myostatin blocker pills work is to take them myself.

in my post above I ment I think "Myo-Blast CSP3" is BS not the myostatin gene, just wanted to clarify that.

HELLO

WELL HELLO THERE ARE COMPANIES THAT SELL MYOSTATIN PROPEPTIDE THERE ACTUALLY ONE THAT SELLS 100 MCG FOR 295 DOLLARS IVE HEARD THATS ENOUGH FOR A MONTH.

Oh really? Well if you don't mind then please pm me the sites and I'll call them and talk to them personally about their products as I did with owner of Silobiotech who turned out to be a joke. Let me be the judge of them and their products.

Btw~what myostatin propeptide are you referring to? Do you understand GDF-8 is myostatin and not a binder so you would need something else which only three exist or are known to actually bind to myostatin and one I know for a fact is impossible to get ahold since only one person and one institution in Europe have it or understand the structure.

Re: HELLO

educadeguest said:
WELL HELLO THERE ARE COMPANIES THAT SELL MYOSTATIN PROPEPTIDE THERE ACTUALLY ONE THAT SELLS 100 MCG FOR 295 DOLLARS IVE HEARD THATS ENOUGH FOR A MONTH.
i wouldn't get into this with proud13, unless you invented all this shit he'll run circles around you. the man knows more about growth factors and the like than anyone i've ever seen.

swole27 said:
Anyone heard of "Myo-Blast CSP3" by cytodyne technologies??? i believe it claims to do similiar stuff to the myostatin receptor...

just remember, cyctodyne company came under fire when it was said that they made fitness models and bodybuilders get fat then ripped for the 'before and after' pics for the xenodrine ads.

Those mice look sick. I don't even want to know what would happen to a bodybuilder on that stuff! That would definatley be crossing the line for me! :dizzy:

I know that Wyeth Pharmicuticals (sp) is in phase 3 clinical trails for their Myo29 I have not heard much as of late but if they get is right we will see 400lb 3% bf bodybuilders within 5 years !

worst part I was doinf security at the research center in RDU for Wyeth and I quit ! damn think of what I could have found !

shiko24 said:
I know that Wyeth Pharmicuticals (sp) is in phase 3 clinical trails for their Myo29 I have not heard much as of late but if they get is right we will see 400lb 3% bf bodybuilders within 5 years !

worst part I was doinf security at the research center in RDU for Wyeth and I quit ! damn think of what I could have found !
GET YOUR JOB BACK! you're there alone, at night. what the hell were you thinking???:dizzy: :curse: :D

Back