Road to 260

It's ground turkey from walmart (93%) so I go by the label...and I have a scale for the ublabeled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what about chicken and steaks that arent labeled? Like for instance, i ate a 16oz sirloin, but am unsure of the amount of cals in it. Is there a site that has calorie numbers for things like chicken breasts,shrimp,steaks and other meats?

what about chicken and steaks that arent labeled? Like for instance, i ate a 16oz sirloin, but am unsure of the amount of cals in it. Is there a site that has calorie numbers for things like chicken breasts,shrimp,steaks and other meats?

Caloreking.com

I've looked at calorie counters for a while and memorized a lot of them....chicken is usually 150cals per 4 ozs....most steaks with eye, round or loin are 180-220 cals per 4 oz

Caloreking.com

I've looked at calorie counters for a while and memorized a lot of them....chicken is usually 150cals per 4 ozs....most steaks with eye, round or loin are 180-220 cals per 4 oz

ahh... thats what ive been looking for! Sweet, thanks again bro

11/13 diet
30g casein
1 cup oats
1.5 tbsp natty pb
600 cals

12 oz turkey
2 cups rice
800 cals

10 peices turkey bacon
4 wrap breads
Blueberries w/ sf cool whip
850 cals

Foot long sub
700 cals

12 oz turkey
4 wrap breads
Blueberries w/ sf cool whip
1100 cals

4250 cals

Off day from working out...I usually work out Saturday but I didn't feel like being in the gym....good day for recovery...Not much off an appetite though (i eat by hunger)..slept 8hrs the night before and got in a 2 hr nap(my naps are usually 1 hr).....think I'm gonna track my sleep too..as I have been notoriously bad with sleep....i worked for corporate america from 22-26 working 6-7 days a week...50-80 hrs most weeks....at one point earlier this year I worked everyday from February 1 to April 10.....getting ready for a show as well...I said screw it after that...making 60-80k is awesome without a degree but not worth it for the hours and the personal sacrifices....in 4 years i took 3 days off....now I work 4-5 hrs a day and can schedule clients (I do at home training) around my naps and
Workout schedule....and it's made all the difference in my gains and recovery

Why casein for your first meal and not whey ?

Honestly because I like how it tastes...ha ha.....and i think the hole fast/slow protein thing is overrated.....plus right now I'm eating plenty of protein and a pre/during shake......in my mind I don't think having a casein shake vs whey is going to be a 10lbs of lbm difference in the long run

Quad pics from walmart ha ha
a6cd0850-dc48-a944.jpg

a6cd0850-dc68-2449.jpg

Weight 225
Appetite wasn't quite there this weekend...I have some allergy crap/congestion going on and phlegm in your throat makes everythig sound unappetizing.....plus I don't want to make things any worse nasally so Mary Jane and I didn't hang out like normal....I needed a bit of a change in my diet anyway, so i got a few extra things at the grocery store I don't normally eat....the extra water I'm holding is helping me push a little heavier weights, as I jumped up almost 100lbs from last week on squats....before i started to diet down for this last contest I was hitting 495 for a double (I know....it does little for hypertrophy...but it's fun) and 405 for
10 so it's not such an amazing jump as it was how weak I still was at that point post contest....

11/14

30g casein
1 cup oats
1.5 tbsp pb
1 cup blueberries
700 cals

footlong sub
700 cals

1 protein bar
440 cals

12 is turkey
1 cup rice
2 bananas
1 wrap bread w/ 1.5 tbsp pb
1100 cals

Anarchy covalex
Betancourt Recellerator

1 power crunch bar
200 cals 53

10 oz sirloin steak
2 cups fruit w/ sf cool whip
1 whole wheat bagel
1140 cals

6 oz sirloin steak
10 peices of turkey bacon
2 cups fruit w/ cool whip
820 cals

5200 cals

Quads
Squat
405 x 5
405 x 5
405 x 5
405 x 5

Leg extension (different make from last week)
Stack x 10
Stack x 10
Stack x 10
Stack x 10
Stack x 10

Unilateral leg extension (10 on on leg, 10 on the other, than 20 with both)
60 x 10. 10, 20
80 x 10, 10, 20
100 x 10, 10, 20
120 x 8, 8, 17

Unilateral leg press (selectorized)
70 x 10
80 x 10
90 x 10
90 x 10

Seated Calf raise (different make from last week....not my favorite)
160 x 8
160 x 8
160 x 8
160 x 8

I'm pretty psyched just found out one of the more popular peptide companies is going to sponsor me for my next show....and In the mean time everything else is basically cost....

I'm pretty psyched just found out one of the more popular peptide companies is going to sponsor me for my next show....and In the mean time everything else is basically cost....

Wow that's awesome man, congrats! Is it a company you've used in the past? Are you supposed to promote them now, or are they just doing it because they like you?

Wow that's awesome man, congrats! Is it a company you've used in the past? Are you supposed to promote them now, or are they just doing it because they like you?

I've used them quite extensively...i beleive I even mentioned them earlier in a post... just don't know about the rules since they aren't a sponsor...on another forum I post I will have their banner in my signature...but I don't think I have to promote them...i always recomended then before I had any sort of affiliation because the owner is a real cool guy and the products are legit....on that other forum I put a link to this log since I was getting a ton of questions and pms about things....trying to promote MC as I really like the people here and the mindset

You're looking great bro. I've talked to the same guy and he has mentioned the same thing. I also get most of my peps from him. I love MC's IGF though and despite the quality of the peps I've gotten from him, I can't bring myself to give up my tried and true MC IGF. What's your next show? Are you competing as a Heavyweight? I'm hoping to make that class for the Southern States.

You're looking great bro. I've talked to the same guy and he has mentioned the same thing. I also get most of my peps from him. I love MC's IGF though and despite the quality of the peps I've gotten from him, I can't bring myself to give up my tried and true MC IGF. What's your next show? Are you competing as a Heavyweight? I'm hoping to make that class for the Southern States.

I feel ya man....everyone I know raves about mc's igf....can't ignore that type of feedback....i'm not 100% sure yet...I wanted something late in the year to give myself time o get to 260 and to hold it for a while....I was thinking maybe a Cali show....Texas bodybuilders don't always always do well at the national level and some think it's because our npc chairman lee Thompson was involved in some things after operation raw deal....I will be a heavy...I'm hoping 215 with similar condition as last time...just fuller.....

How tall are u btw? Ur gonna be a freak dieted down

I feel ya man....everyone I know raves about mc's igf....can't ignore that type of feedback....i'm not 100% sure yet...I wanted something late in the year to give myself time o get to 260 and to hold it for a while....I was thinking maybe a Cali show....Texas bodybuilders don't always always do well at the national level and some think it's because our npc chairman lee Thompson was involved in some things after operation raw deal....I will be a heavy...I'm hoping 215 with similar condition as last time...just fuller.....

How tall are u btw? Ur gonna be a freak dieted down

5'9 and 271lbs as of today. I'm going to try to stay below 275lbs. I'm going to have to go the Lasix route and really diet my ass off. The last show I did was in '07. I started at 215lbs dieted for 4 weeks and came in at 192lbs for weigh ins. I took my class in the Light Heavy's and overall.

5'9 and 271lbs as of today. I'm going to try to stay below 275lbs. I'm going to have to go the Lasix route and really diet my ass off. The last show I did was in '07. I started at 215lbs dieted for 4 weeks and came in at 192lbs for weigh ins. I took my class in the Light Heavy's and overall.

The overall? That's awesome...when is the southern states? That's a big tough show...270 at 5'9...cripes...u do any cardio right now? That's gotta be rough to move around at that weight...Which isn't a bad problem
For bodybuilding

11/15 diet
10 peices turkey bacon
1 cup oats
1.5 tbsp pb (smuckers natty honey)
650 cals

12 oz sirloin steak
2 cups blueberries w/sf cool whip
1 pita wrap
1 tbsp pb
1160 cals

8 lean turkey sausage links
1 whole wheat bagel
1 cup blueberries w/ sf cool whip
1000 cals

Anarchy covalex
Recellerator
80 cals

Big 100 protein bar
440 cals

12 oz pork loin
5 pita breads
1.5 cups blueberries w/ sf cool whip
1200 cals

4 oz pork loin
6 oz sirloin steak
2 cups pineapple (helps with all the red meat I've been eating)
3 wrap breads
2 tbsp natty pb
1200 cals

5750 cals

I haven't been conciously dropping cals down but that's what I've been hungry for.....I think it's good to flucuate(sp?) cals a bit to maximize muscle while obviously minimizig fat gain.....going to get some new peps in soon so I'm going to change up myndosing scheme too (I thnk it's important too)

Igf-1 lr3
20mcg pre breakfast
60mcg .5 hour pre wo
20mcg 1.5-2 hours pwo

Peg mgf
100mcg 2 hrs pre wo
100mcg pwo

Mgf
100mcg pwo

Cjc1293/ghrp2 or 6 (alternate days)
50mcg/150mcg pre nap (midday)
50mcg/150mcg pwo
50mcg/150mcg pre bed
50mcg/150mcg if i wake up around 3-5 am which I do now thanks to tren e

Chest (saved calves for tommorow)

Incline BB(I use the bottom 1/3 ROM non lock....lik branch Warren but less ballistic)
225 x 10
225 x 10
275 x 3 (could of done more but I'm still building muscle AND tendon strength up)

Decline BB
275 x 6
275 x 6
275 x 6

Incline DB flyes (2 sec stretch)
35 x 10
35 x 10
35 x 8
35 x 8

Hammer wide press
315 x 8
315 x 8
315 x 8

Unilateral chest flye machine
130 x 10
130 x 10
130 x 10

Workout felt good...still holding back a bit on weight even though i felt good today just because I know part of the weight and strength this week is from water and I'm trying to milk this rebound as much as I can...but in will not let my ego get me injured...by the time December rolls around i think I'll be lifting my heaviest again.

Back