SOPA and PIPA. Please sign this protest!!!

Pharm_Fed

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Please take 30 seconds and sign this petition to stop the government from censoring what we can and cannot look at on the internet. All it requires is first and last name, email address and zip code and a pre-written letter will be sent to your local representatives.

Guys, this is VERY important. If we don't stop these bills you can say goodbye to freedom of speech on the internet, it will be the beginning of very bad things to come. Please sign!

https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/

yeah we had this posted as a sticky here for a while, I prolly should mass mail this out, I believe they vote on this January 24th, just a few days away

yeah we had this posted as a sticky here for a while, I prolly should mass mail this out, I believe they vote on this January 24th, just a few days away

Yeah, I remember. It was all over the web today though so I figured I would bring it back up.

I did it just yesterday I believe, it was whatever day it was on google

Don't forget Australia bro!

Yeah I actually looked there as well. The only bad thing I see, is that every living creature there will murder you. Like they dont have a deadly spider there, they have the deadliest spider there, same with snakes, sharks, crocs, jellyfish, shellfish, and butterflys lol.
I did find out over there at hospitals, you get paid X amount percentage more for every saturday you work (per hour) then double that on Sunday, and the weekends arent required. So if you make and extra 2.50 and hour saturday, it would be an extra 5.00 sunday. Pretty badass. I still find that real estate here is still the best except one spot I found in Ontario where lake front property with a 2000 sq ft house is low 200s

Yeah I actually looked there as well. The only bad thing I see, is that every living creature there will murder you. Like they dont have a deadly spider there, they have the deadliest spider there, same with snakes, sharks, crocs, jellyfish, shellfish, and butterflys lol.
I did find out over there at hospitals, you get paid X amount percentage more for every saturday you work (per hour) then double that on Sunday, and the weekends arent required. So if you make and extra 2.50 and hour saturday, it would be an extra 5.00 sunday. Pretty badass. I still find that real estate here is still the best except one spot I found in Ontario where lake front property with a 2000 sq ft house is low 200s

That's pretty good. I would love lakefront, Canada is just so damn cold.

That's pretty good. I would love lakefront, Canada is just so damn cold.

Yes it sure is, but on the water it should be a little warmer right? I cant go anywhere anyways, I have most my family within 5 miles finally, but I dont know because if this stuff continues heading in the direction it has for the last 8 or 9 years or whatever I may have no choice. Than it will be this plan----

Stop paying mortgage
save every dime I'd pay to it, out of the bank
wait the 2 years before they kick me out
move out of the country without paying any debts for that 2 year duration
throw up 2 fingers as I say bye bye

this fuckin petition is bullshit, the damn gov. thinks they can take better care of us than we can??? stupid assholes can't even balance a check book

look at china they pretty much own us, and they don't have all the stupid ass laws that the US does

It's hard to tell who even supported the bill now. Everyone has pulled their support from it.

Back