Spurs at Heat Game 6...tonight

lol the trophy was being brought out for SA when The Heat turned this game around and won lol too damn funny

Yep that was crazy! I love every minute of it!! And shame on those heat fans who left with 28 seconds left!! They should revoke their season tickets or something lol

Ray Allen is the Savior in Miami. I hate the fucker for leaving Boston

He did have the "clutch three" and 6 more pts in OT I believe? so yeah he played a very important part in that game. I thing wade is about the only who could have sat and they still COULD have won the game though.

The old spurs starters played a lot of minutes tonight... short break between games. Wonder if that will effect them or not.

He did have the "clutch three" and 6 more pts in OT I believe? so yeah he played a very important part in that game. I thing wade is about the only who could have sat and they still COULD have won the game though.

The old spurs starters played a lot of minutes tonight... short break between games. Wonder if that will effect them or not.

yeah the heat should recover better being younger, and as for Ray Allen, he also made the crucial foul on Leonard I think???

Back