Starting Lipostabil tomorrow

Lipostabil didn't do SH*T for me!

I used it, and used it correctly. On my love handle and gut area. I didn't do a damn thing. Spent almost 300 dollars... Hitmeoff also had a similar experience. I started using it based on PA's results just like the rest of you. But in my case it didn't do a damn thing!

Beware

Lipostabil

You would do 5 per side. I would wait at least 2 weeks before doing another. I have done may treatments and it takes time for your body to heal. You will sore and may bruise/swell. It takes a week for the swelling to go down. I have Lipo if you need. This stuff is great. Good luck!!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Lipostabil

boxing2004 said:
You would do 5 per side. I would wait at least 2 weeks before doing another. I have done may treatments and it takes time for your body to heal. You will sore and may bruise/swell. It takes a week for the swelling to go down. I sell Lipo if you need anymore or know if anyone needs any. This stuff is great. Good luck!!:)

Brother its been almost 3 weeks, maybe even a monf since I stopped using lipostabil on my chest...guess what? My chest is bigger than ever!

Hi,

Very interesting. May I follow up with some questions mate?

First, my area of concern is my love handles. For 1 vial you are saying there is a total of 20 shots (10 left, 10 right)? If I remember correct you say fill the syringe up to .5 cc? If not correct, please advice.

Also, how many guages and inches are slin pins? I have some 25 guage 5/8'' at home.

thanks!
K-

AS FOR THEIR PRODUCT YOU GET 10 VIALS- THEY BREAK INTO 5 SETS OF INJECTIONS- I TOOK 1 VIAL AND BROEK IT INTO 10 SHOTS PER SIDE- I ACTUALLY DID JUST 5 SHOTS THE FIRST TIME AND THE PAIN WAS PRETTY BAD- WHEN I BROKE IT DOEN IT WAS LESS PAINFULL- BUT I STILL COULD LIFT- JUST SUCKS ON LEG DAY WHEN YOU HAVE THE BELT NICE AND TIGHT FRO SQUATS-

anyone ever use Lipostabil? I wonder how easy it is to get now days?

I always figure if something comes out and is hot - then you dont hear anything about it anymore (or for a long time) it must
not have worked very good. If it worked like it suggested you would still be hearing about it and people would definitly be still
using it. (Just my opinion)

Back