starting my first testosterone propionate cycle

yes 3j i agree with whatever u told ...let me explain i was 72kg last had alot of belly fat i looked like a balloon so now im at 65kg lost most of the fat and some muscle obviously...and my diet is 30 egg whites 200 grams of chicken breast 4 rotis half litre milk with 1 scoop whey in the morning and casein in the night..the readings are as follows..
calories - 2100
protein - 220 grams
carbs - 150 grams
fat - 22 grams
and i workout 6 days a weeks
i can bench 140 to 180 pounds(i know thats nothing great)
legs 300 pounds
squats100 pounds(coz i just started it recently)
i do push and pull
and when i was bulking i ate between 3000 to 3500 calories
it took me some time to correct my diet
i pinned my first testosterone propionate 100 mg now and aromsin 25mg every 3 day. if i feel if its required as im only taking 300 mg test p in a week 100mg eod...
so am i doing it right or do i need to alter or change anything?
i workout from 10am to 11am and i eat every 2 to 3 hours
i respect everyones answers suggestions and advices feel free to guide me and im taking test p inj at 9pm so i can have proper sleep and workout hard as test p works in 14 hours(i dont know if that is true)
i dint feel any pain i got injected by my doctor he used a normal 2ml 20g syringe it felt like a normal one..
this all i have to say sorry if its too lengthy..thank u :)

I'd eat more. Lots more. I've never been on cycle and I eat twice what you do in carbs and fat. And that's not even to bulk up. Everyone is different but that's my opinion. 3J will for sure know better than me

see what i mean??? he wasn't here to hear what he needs to hear.. he is here to hear what he wants to hear..good luck to you my friend![/QU
you are here to tell what u want to tell you are jot here to answer my question...thank u my friend..good luck to u

Back