Stay away from Precision Peptides

hey all. I know this is my first post, so take it for what it's worth, but I placed 2 orders with them in the last 10 days and received my first order last week and the order I placed sunday was shipped today. I got some cjc and ghrp-6 and as far as I can tell they are good. I ordered my first one without searching google for recent reviews, and when I did I was sure I was gonna get ripped off. I don't doubt anything anyone has said on here, so I guess that they must have gotten their s**t together. again I know I am mr. 1 post saying good things about a company that clearly has f***ed some people here over.

Precision Peptides, Inc.
1642 Land O Lake Blvd
Lutz, FL 33549
Toll Free 1-855-568-3525
Fax : 813-948-0592

I believe if you do an internet search for the address it will come up as his home address. The above is the business address. I am pretty sure I am correct.

Good info there

searching threads for precision peptides reviews and stumbled across this one, things like this are downright scarey,
dude hope you are doing well now!!!

from what I hear Jim T of PP is trying to say Sten Labs is the one posting about going to the hospital and that it is all lies...hmm

wish Sten could get a PP customer to come forward and tell exactly what happened.

from what I hear Jim T of PP is trying to say Sten Labs is the one posting about going to the hospital and that it is all lies...hmm

wish Sten could get a PP customer to come forward and tell exactly what happened.

I'm on here with full pictures of who I am. I was also on Proffessional Muscle until I was banned for posting my experience.

what? is this guy saying it didnt happen to you Dude?

It wouldn't surprise me. That company is garbage. There were many other reports like mine. I sent 15 emails.... no response, no one ever answered a phone... I had pics of the abomination on my calves but finally deleted them, but I'm pretty sure they are stored on my computer when I synced them.

Something needs to be done on this before it kills someone. Bro I feel bad for ya, Its hard to deal with companies who dont sell what they say or sell shit that gives you infections etc. I dont care who it is it can still happen in any start up business. I bought shit in mexico from a pharmacy and it turned out to be 50mg real stuff from the 200mg stuff it said it was, from a pharmacy! Im happy to hear your alive and doing well, hopefully they get what they should get.

I'd like to add something from a scientific perspective about Precision Peptides: They are selling crap that, pure or not, they shouldn't even be selling. My guess is they just look for the cheapest possible supplier (china?) and resell whatever version that can of something, knowing that most lay people won't know the difference.

For example, look at their Follistatin description. As of today (in case they change it), it reads:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NOW AVAILABLE NEW STOCK FOLLISTATIN 315AA
PROVEN PURITY 97.8%
MIXES CLEAR

Follistatin 315AA is the same as Follistatin344.
follistatin344 converts to 315 in the body and is a more direct peptide
ADVISEMENT: THE PRODUCT INCLUDES A GST TAG THAT MAY CAUSE STOMACH DISCOMFORT TO SOME SUBJECTS

OK, first of all, being 97.8% pure without knowing what those other 2.2% are is meaningless. If that other 2.2% is endotoxin, you'll die of anaphalactic shock.

Second, why are they selling something with a GST tag on it? A GST tag is used as part of the protein purification process and should later be cleaved off. Don't take my word for it, read this:

Glutathione S-transferase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing about this site suggests trustworthiness.

I think the people on this forum are relatively educated and do serious research. Other sites, not so much. So, I hope people that are members of other boards take the time to post information about Precision Peptides elsewhere so that they don't kill someone.

I'd like to add something from a scientific perspective about Precision Peptides: They are selling crap that, pure or not, they shouldn't even be selling. My guess is they just look for the cheapest possible supplier (china?) and resell whatever version that can of something, knowing that most lay people won't know the difference.

For example, look at their Follistatin description. As of today (in case they change it), it reads:

NOW AVAILABLE NEW STOCK FOLLISTATIN 315AA
PROVEN PURITY 97.8%
MIXES CLEAR

Follistatin 315AA is the same as Follistatin344.
follistatin344 converts to 315 in the body and is a more direct peptide
ADVISEMENT: THE PRODUCT INCLUDES A GST TAG THAT MAY CAUSE STOMACH DISCOMFORT TO SOME SUBJECTS

OK, first of all, being 97.8% pure without knowing what those other 2.2% are is meaningless. If that other 2.2% is endotoxin, you'll die of anaphalactic shock.
Second, why are they selling something with a GST tag on it? A GST tag is used as part of the protein purification process and should later be cleaved off. Don't take my word for it, read this:

Glutathione S-transferase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing about this site suggests trustworthiness.

I think the people on this forum are relatively educated and do serious research. Other sites, not so much. So, I hope people that are members of other boards take the time to post information about Precision Peptides elsewhere so that they don't kill someone.

Very Very Good Point, I guess most companys tell their customers who are smart enough to ask about that other 2.2% thats its just fillers of some sort,lmao

I'll never buy anything from them and the more I read through this thread the more I want to see this guy/company burn

I read somewhere that precision and sten were the same thing until recently. They had a dispute and are now separate. Not sure how true that its, but it looks to be true. I had a real bad experience with stuff I got from sten a while back and after researching I was not the only one.

happens alot i must admit

Happens all the time, even legally. That's why a lot of smaller stores will often change their name ever so slightly. There's a store around here that has changed their name like 3-4 times because they quit paying their bills and then change names (and it's only a slight change, nothing drastic) and they're all of a sudden able to get credit again. It's a shame, but it's going to be part of life and you just need to keep your eyes open

PP are F'ken Jokers...My cousin did not know all this, he placed a decent order from them. I ended up getting few gifts from cousin which included their Follistatin. I got welts using it and cause my cousin is traveling I ended up sending them the mail. here are the transcripts from the email...just shows the Jokers they are....I am just waiting for my cousin to come back, and honestly I would go south to give them a decent visit....
http://sn121w.snt121.mail.live.com/mail/InboxLight.aspx?n=1898589851#

To ****

I apologize for the bonding material. We constantly stay on our supplier about that. It's the filler used to protect the peptide while in transit. This does not effect the peptide itself.

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 8:38 AM, *****@hotmail.com> wrote:
Yeah, everything is tested because I am already using Cjc and ghrp for last 6 months without any issues. Follistatin stays cloudy upon mixing.

Sent using Rogers iPhone.

On May 24, 2011, at 5:38 AM, James Tamborello <[email protected]> wrote:

could be the mixing solution is not fully dissolving the bonding material in the vial. does the material fully dissolve upon recon? Administration technique could be a possibility. Could be the BA itself. Have you tried Bacwater?

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 4:12 AM, ********@hotmail.com> wrote:
But this doesn't explain the inflammation and welts,
I am an orthopedic surgeon, so kind of understand a little bit.

********Sent using Rogers iPhone.

On May 24, 2011, at 4:06 AM, James Tamborello <[email protected]> wrote:

The Follistatin is injected by means of a viral vector, that is a Adeno Associated Virus used as a transport for the drug that is injected.

It is a common method called Gene Therapy, and has been used in humans with other drugs.

Article Source: http://ezinearticles.com/4891453

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 2:33 AM, ********@hotmail.com> wrote:
hi Jim,
My cousin ordered quite a big order from you guys... I got 4 vials of Follistatin, which I think are from the bad batch.. when Dissolved with BA, there is a while residue in it and when Injected I was sore at the spot for 6 days. two of them are dissolved and I tried to use them, but ended up getting sick, If you want I can send you the pictures of the Vials. What are your policies about exchange of the contaminated products ? My cousin is in ******* right now but when he comes back he will contact you about his Folli too.. if you want I can get his order number or another info you want.....It was shipped to adress at ***************.
thanks

Back