Sunday, and Nothing to fucking do! WTF!!

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Well some of you might have read my other thread, where i said my wife and kids left for the shore for a week yesterday.

So i wake up this morning, and I'm fucking lost! no kids no wife , lol, no NOISE, No Crying, I MISS IT ALL!!!

I have no idea what to go and do today! Went to gym last night, left after 2 exercises cause i was so fucking tired,

Anyhow, just my Sunday Lonely Rant!

Any hot chicks in the tri-state area, philly, south jersey, delaware, wanna come keep Presser Company today? Im sexy and jacked, so come get some & PM ME! lol, HMM wonder if the wife is checking in on me here and reading my posts, lol, HOPE NOT!

I know what you mean bro. No kids my way but when my girl goes to visit family and I don't go I'm like yay man time. Then 8 hours later I'm texting her bored as shit with nothing to do. Its the routine that keeps us sane and stable.

If I get some alone time which is rare nowadays I will go get a massage and take care of any things I need to do. Oil change,stock up on supps, get a haircut, Home depot etc.....
Also going for a bike ride and burn some cals!

I hate when Silk isn't around. I can't even sleep. I just really like having her around. Most nights if she's in bed I'm asleep seconds after laying down. She went out with a friend last night and even after a cap of NyQuil, an attivan, and 1 1/2 ambiens I still couldn't sleep

Today we are having a little get together to celebrate a huge recent accomplishment for CH3N02

I generally have nothing to do on Sunday. which is weird because I'm wide open the other 6days. no wife, no gf and no kids so I'm not missing anything there. I do have part-time custody of my dog and I had her this weekend so we went to the park where her lazy ass got gassed in like 15min.

Pubic hairs??

So Presser sees "celebrate a huge recent accomplishment" and pubic hairs is what comes to his mind??

Going through puberty must've been a really big deal for you growing up, huh Presser? Only you would see that as an accomplishment and then celebrate it, lol

:)

considering his age, yeah i think thats a huge accomplishment lol what can i say i guess he was a late bloomer lol

Back