sup all

Glad your still around bro. Keep it up and let us know how things are going. There is a good article on beta-alanine in the main forum. I think swole posted it some time ago. If u can't find it there just do a search for it.

week 1 done definitly feelin more energetic in the gym new diet has me feeling healthier as a whole saving wiegh in for end of week 2 and every 2 weeks after that. Found 2 supplements that I am curious if yall have heard of that you stack and will supposedly get good results from 1 is Arimatest and the other is Hexaghen they are made by a company called muscle meds do they actually work? Another supplement i am trying right now is beta-alinine my nutrionist said it has been known to show results.

I'd suggest holding off on xtra supps until you see what 'just' the new diet
does. That way when you add supps you will know if they make a difference
or if it was just the diet. I have gotten past sticking points by just concentrating on diet - logging everything I was eating and monitoring
it. It is a pain but it paid off for me. Let us know how the weight goes
with this diet.

ok well my first 2 week wiegh is a lil discouraging i only gained one puond and my body fat percentage increased from 10.9 to 12.3 so i dont really know what to think gonna stick with it tho the nutitionist said i still look good

ok well my first 2 week wiegh is a lil discouraging i only gained one puond and my body fat percentage increased from 10.9 to 12.3 so i dont really know what to think gonna stick with it tho the nutitionist said i still look good

if the bodyfat measurements were caliper I wouldnt worry too much. Either the first or second one could have been done wrong.
we only do 3 point caliper tests at my work....very inaccurate.

no my nutrionist is the on assigned to us spec ops guys he has some expensive oiece oif equipment called a bod pod he puts you inside it's all very state of the art

Back