THE DALLAS COWGIRL FOOTBALL HELMET AVATAR SUCKS BITCH TITS

Don't forget that this coming Sat. in Japan I think, the Skins and the Niners kick off the preseason! Let the games begin!!!!!

Auriflex said:
Don't forget that this coming Sat. in Japan I think, the Skins and the Niners kick off the preseason! Let the games begin!!!!!

The Skins are the shit and any 49er fan out there that want's to lose some money let me know. I'm not sure about the preseason. Iknow the skins first game is with Carolina.

Also BG or any other cowboy fan that want's to make a friendly bet that they lose there first game against Oakland.

put the fuck up or shut the fuck up

...all the talking and no walking...some of you people i wouldnt even want to take your money, cause you are out of touch with reality...lol...please, no more of this stupid bullshit about the cowboys finishing higher than the BIRDS...seriously, i ask of you only this...lol...

Re: put the fuck up or shut the fuck up

sully said:
please, no more of this stupid bullshit about the cowboys finishing higher than the BIRDS...seriously, i ask of you only this...lol...

LMAO

Sully what do you mean you don't want to take there money. Shit after they start losing some of there hard earned cash they will shut up.

mbstrong

...sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh...*whispers*...they are all idiots, and this is my way to piss them off so the $money we bet on is more than a fucking mesely(sp) 20 bucks...when some one wants to talk betting, we will bet...god i cant wait for football season...lol...

Re: mbstrong

sully said:
...sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh...*whispers*...they are all idiots, and this is my way to piss them off so the $money we bet on is more than a fucking mesely(sp) 20 bucks...when some one wants to talk betting, we will bet...god i cant wait for football season...lol...

oppsss, damn now I fucked it all up. I say that the cowgirls minimum bet is 100.

BG come on bro lets make a bet. I bet that redskins take done the 49ers and that oakland takes the cowgirls. Have not heard a response yet. Don't tell me your all talk and no action,lol.

As sully says, put up or shut the fuck up.

Big Guns said:
Bet on pre-season! Not a chance. lol

That was my response. I will NEVER bet on pre-season.

You Eagle fans just better hope that your one-man show quarterback makes it through another year without injury. That is the only hope you have.

Last edited:
And I've yet to talk any shit and I didn't start this post.

So there will no shutting the fuck up by me.

yeah

...McNabb is huge, you are right, but are defense is down right fucking NASTY... :mad:...but a lot of teams will suck ass if their starting QB goes down... :(...but the cowboys QB's all suck ass...lol...Quincy Carter,lol,cmon bro...lol...

Defense does win Championships that is for sure.

I think the Cowboys/Eagles games this year could be some low scoring games. I expect both defenses will give both offenses absolute fits. It will not be the blow-outs that you guys expect even if you do beat us.

Just remember on any given Sunday . . . . . . . . . . any team can beat any other team

The NFL kicks ass!

Back