The random thread, say what ever, rant!

Eat'n Big

Why do some places sell a Burger and then charge Extra by calling it a Deluxe?
Mayo, tomato, lettuce , and cheese. You call that a fucking Deluxe?

Add some mother fucking BACON, and maybe a side with tits, and a back rub to go along with it, now that is what a DELUXE is. Not adding some extra rabbit food on the hunk of flat meat!

I always take my tomatoes and lettuce off!

And who in the FUCK EVER thought.." You know what i think a peice of fucking pickle will taste good on this hamburger" I dont understand how anyone thinks adding pickle to a burger goes together? Its just nasty as fuck!

I actualy took a burger back up to the counter at a McDonalds and told them I asked for my burger without pickles, and told them their were pickles on my burger, so they take it back and take the pickles off it and hand me the same fucking burger, at which point I said i want my money back, cause once the pickle juice is on the burger its ruined and theres no avoiding still tasting the fucking pickle which is absolutly fucking nasty!

I always take my tomatoes and lettuce off!

And who in the FUCK EVER thought.." You know what i think a peice of fucking pickle will taste good on this hamburger" I dont understand how anyone thinks adding pickle to a burger goes together? Its just nasty as fuck!
spot on, how about adding relish to a hot dog? I mean who ever said let me make some chopped up shit, and then add this to my weiner that is stuffed with everything but the pigs dick. I bet that will taste like an orgasm in my mouth!

I love pickles, but not on my food.

Also, I was thinking, some people use the word Flying-fuck. What the fuck is a flyingfuck? exp..... I don't give a flying-fuck for pickles on my burger!

I actualy took a burger back up to the counter at a McDonalds and told them I asked for my burger without pickles, and told them their were pickles on my burger, so they take it back and take the pickles off it and hand me the same fucking burger, at which point I said i want my money back, cause once the pickle juice is on the burger its ruined and theres no avoiding still tasting the fucking pickle which is absolutly fucking nasty!
Haha to funny.

A buddy of mine yesterday walked into WAWA, and wanted a dog, they were all nasty as shit, so he orders a fresh one on the touch pad. He watches the woman go to the dog rack, take a dog off, and put it on the NEW toasted bun that he wanted. WTF? what part of NEW/fresh doent she understand

u guys kill me --wtf no relish on a hotdog com on ..i want the lot extra toms extra relish extra extra..subway im like put it all on every thing with extra cheese and sauce...just dont try and charge me a fucking arm and a leg when u ask for mayo..how can u change for ketchup and mayo..i mean wtf u go buy chicken and chips(frys) and they want me to pay for mayo man that piss me of..FUCKING MAYO..

Mexican food just cracks me up. Go in and get a menu, yet everydamn thing on that menu includes to same ingredients.

u guys kill me --wtf no relish on a hotdog com on ..i want the lot extra toms extra relish extra extra..subway im like put it all on every thing with extra cheese and sauce...just dont try and charge me a fucking arm and a leg when u ask for mayo..how can u change for ketchup and mayo..i mean wtf u go buy chicken and chips(frys) and they want me to pay for mayo man that piss me of..FUCKING MAYO..
I agree, when they charge you for the commodities that you need for the items at hand!
That's like buying shoes, and they charge you extra for the laces, like WTF?

Mcd's near me only gives you limited dip/sauces, ketchup or sweetnsour, I'll order a 10pc nugget, and they give me ONE sweetnsour, like who the fuck uses it that sparingly? They charge you extra for the other dips.

I was on lunch the other day and stopped at a roach-coach truck, the dude wanted like 50cents extra for anything I wanted to add on my deluxe burger, like a glob of mayo cost that much, I mean holly hell with the supply and demand on mayo, let there be fucking light!
Since when is mayo now on the black market and in the underground with smugglers! Just give me that glob of fucking lard you fricken stooge...

Mexican food just cracks me up. Go in and get a menu, yet everydamn thing on that menu includes to same ingredients.
Hahaha I never thought of that till now...

You ever go to a barnes&nobles book store, and get coffee? everything is called moca, I just want a fucking cup of coffee, but you have to pick from all the mocha-hocha java, mocha mocha pocha java, java mocha latta Pocha, like what the fuck is this shit? Express mocha java latta, Deluxe* latta java mocha........

My girl argues with me about the same thing only I hate tomatoes. Once you put onions or tomatoes on my burger, it's garbage and I no longer want it. I can tell they've been on there and I refuse to eat it. I've had an ex get me a burger and when she came home, she forgot to tell them no onions and tomatoes, so she thought she'd be slick and pull them off without me knowing. Well, after the first bite, I took it to the garbage and threw it away and she was trying to tell me there wasn't anything wrong with it and when I said I could still taste them she threw a fit and called me a liar. This might be why she's now an ex

i need all 65+ year old poeple to stop driving a moving vehicle of what ever sort....please have your kids take you where you need to go,please.....

you know what else is bugging me at the moment........why does ever time i buy a new packet of socks, and my fiance wash um does she end up losing and miss matching half the fucking new pairs a socks?????and oh no, i cant do my own laundry cause ill break the fucking washing machine and smell her dirty undies " witch have have no intentions of doing" and purposly mis match her socks just to spite.......what the Fuck is going in my house???? Cus right now this second i dont know and have no control over.....sheeesh!!!Grrrrrrrr i cant even make a peanut butter and jelly sand witch at the moment,,,,witch im craving really bad cus we dont have it in the pantry cus some one in the fucking house is dieting.......SHIT!!!!!

i need all 65+ year old poeple to stop driving a moving vehicle of what ever sort....please have your kids take you where you need to go,please.....

you know what else is bugging me at the moment........why does ever time i buy a new packet of socks, and my fiance wash um does she end up losing and miss matching half the fucking new pairs a socks?????and oh no, i cant do my own laundry cause ill break the fucking washing machine and smell her dirty undies " witch have have no intentions of doing" and purposly mis match her socks just to spite.......what the Fuck is going in my house???? Cus right now this second i dont know and have no control over.....sheeesh!!!Grrrrrrrr i cant even make a peanut butter and jelly sand witch at the moment,,,,witch im craving really bad cus we dont have it in the pantry cus some one in the fucking house is dieting.......SHIT!!!!!

I literally just laughed for at least 5 minutes. I used to get mad about not having matching socks, but now I just look at it as I'm finding a new sock everytime rather than losing one. Helps keep my sanity. But the smelling her undies comment about made me spit up my drink

I literally just laughed for at least 5 minutes. I used to get mad about not having matching socks, but now I just look at it as I'm finding a new sock everytime rather than losing one. Helps keep my sanity. But the smelling her undies comment about made me spit up my drink

im telling you bro, its chaos right now.

this thread is awsome, theres alot of random shit happing at any random time during these days on witch i feel one should comment on....or be able to at least vent frustration out upon. Can ya dig?

Yea, I definitely feel you. I have been dealing with some weird shit lately too, but nothing that I can throw out here on the internet as it's going to disclose a little too much personal information that I'd rather not throw out in the open. But on another note, this really hot girl in my town that I've only met once and have talked to for a while now just adopted me as her "big bro" and now all of a sudden wants to start hanging out and shit. I don't necessarily like the title big bro as I don't think a big bro will pull ass, but I'm going to do my thing and see where it goes, she's smoking hot and young (not too young though) so it'll be a huge ego booster

Just thought of another thing that bothers me prolly more then anything else in the entire world! Television especialy commercials are made for fucking dumb ass inbred people or some shit. I cant stand how rediculous commercials are now and i think the world is getting dumber or atleast our country. I mean even movies in the theaters and tv shows are so over the top fucking dumb, its like they have 15 yr olds writing the scripts when in fact its grown men.

I feel like they treat the public like fucking sheeeeep and the sad thing is it works cause 90% of our country is uneducated, and even the supposed educated are idiots cause their being taught by idiots. And dont get me started on the curriculum in highschool!

Anyways This shit makes me angry, my wife laughs at me cause when we see a new commercial and she knows its rediculous and made for dummys, she always looks over at me and laughs, because i literally start burning up mad and she says you can see it on my face,lmao, i guess its kind of funny but i get so offended by some of the shit they put on television its not even funny!

Wait I have a close 2nd to the television rant. I realy cant stand the fact that my 14 year old daughter can be listening to the radio in the car in the middle of day and hear lyrics about fucking, sucking, dicks, pussy and every other nasty fucking thing. It was bad enough they use to just elude to the nasty content in the lyrics, but now the radio station aloow words like fuck, and dick which I have personaly heard over the radio in the middle of the day.

Now this shit burns me up! Especialy because i have a 14 year old little girl who is easily influenced by this shit like any other teenager

I said it before and I will say it again, im getting to be more and more bitter the older I get!

Back