This gets old...

I hunt,fish,and play hockey too!

they always try to team up on me on the ice its the only way..lol

other hobbies is i get to play with dynamite in the winter..avalanche technician..lol

hey QOD that guy must be friend with greg valentino....lol
maybe they both have crisco arms..

Projects around the house...this month I am building a deck.

Greg Valentino...got the new edition of MD...his colum has pics of him with a huge abcess....says its because of a spider bite form his girlfriends spiders...hmmm

Willieman said:
Projects around the house...this month I am building a deck.

Greg Valentino...got the new edition of MD...his colum has pics of him with a huge abcess....says its because of a spider bite form his girlfriends spiders...hmmm
lol, i saw that too. what a joke, seriously. can't he come up with something better than a "spider bite"?

he'll be dead soon if he isnt careful im sure! no spider bite does that shit with oil..lol

I'm with ya PJT, that's why I like coming on here, you can actually have and intelligent conversation! I'd also like to add that i'm gunna lose it if one more person asks me how much I bench lol

strider said:
I hunt,fish,and play hockey too!

they always try to team up on me on the ice its the only way..lol

other hobbies is i get to play with dynamite in the winter..avalanche technician..lol

hey QOD that guy must be friend with greg valentino....lol
maybe they both have crisco arms..

ready for this one....

Greg Valentino SENT me an email:D

he told me he thought i was a hotty....im not sure if this is good? or bad?:confused:

well you are a hottie..but better get rid of those spiders hon.

Greg sent ya an email? I see how it is give him your email address and not me....maybe i need that stuff huh?

strider said:
well you are a hottie..but better get rid of those spiders hon.

Greg sent ya an email? I see how it is give him your email address and not me....maybe i need that stuff huh?

oh yeah baby.......i love those arms:rolleyes: they make me SOOOOOOOO turned on......:p

well, you never give me yours either, so i guess we are even;)

and they aint my spiders:uhoh:

woody01 said:
no oil for me.i gota step up to the plate and give my addy.you gota pm

i know....but YOU have a full mail box...i can't send you one back;)

Back