total newbie and i need help

dude I am 37 also and i just started aas cycles about a a year ago i had done pro hormones mainly M drol and that was sum good shit for strength. My first cycle was 250 mg of test E and it worked great for me. I would say start low and adjust if needed but i expect 250 mg will do wonders on you. More isn't always better. I know have done tren ace and a 500mg a week cycle of test e . The tren really makes your body transform and take the bb statue. also my tren dose was 300 mg a week fairly low in my op.Today i am 198 ponds 6' 01'' AT 12 % BF. I have been 216 at about 17% I LOOK BIGGER LEANER. So I would say good diet and start low.Also Igf is the shit for leaning up i lowered carbs and started 100mcg a day 10 days ago and I can see a big difference in my abs also veins are popping up everywhere .

I don't agree, anabolics is where the money is at. Low test high anabolics. If anything you should do low test dose 250 a week, and eq 800 mgs a week. Plus an oral. Like tbol. I promise you look better and feel better your skin will look awsome too. Eq gives you a natural tan shine to you skin with out you even stepping in a tanning booth.

I will never in my life take over 500 mg of testosterone. But I will run 1000 mg eq or primo, and another 1000 mgs of tren and masterone!! Test is just to keep the mind and body functioning correct. Hpta stays in check. I promise you you will feel and look ten times better than doing a test alone cycle.

And another thing you could do as well is not run test period. Run eq at 600-1000mg plus tbol and run cabergoline for sides. Your sex drive will be through the roof and you'll feel and look amazing. You will grow from the inside out lean muscle. You can do the same with tren of deca. Make sure you use caber for prolactin and your good to go. And arimidex to for kicks and your set.

There is a pro I was talking to for a little bit only one here. But he would go through a bottle of eq every week. Shit you not.

His cycle: 2g EQ/w
1g tren ace/w
250mg test E/w
15 iu serostim
100 iu lantus
Caber goline
Nalvodex.

Thats it. Looked ripped and huge beyond belief. Like he was made of clay or something.

LOL poor choice of words i guess. U hear all these stories about people gain real large amounts of muscle on these enhancements. I just stated what am looking for and want if it realist or idk. I never took a cycle if i did we wouldn't having this discussion. But thanks for he help and info.

It's attainable, but it will take supplements and cycles and food, but mostly time and duration and being consistent broham

- - - Updated - - -

LOL poor choice of words i guess. U hear all these stories about people gain real large amounts of muscle on these enhancements. I just stated what am looking for and want if it realist or idk. I never took a cycle if i did we wouldn't having this discussion. But thanks for he help and info.

It's attainable, but it will take supplements and cycles and food, but mostly time and duration and being consistent broham

There is a pro I was talking to for a little bit only one here. But he would go through a bottle of eq every week. Shit you not.

His cycle: 2g EQ/w
1g tren ace/w
250mg test E/w
15 iu serostim
100 iu lantus
Caber goline
Nalvodex.

Thats it. Looked ripped and huge beyond belief. Like he was made of clay or something.

I wish I could run 1 gram of tren a week and still have hair, anddddd act normal, lol

Biggest thing is to stay consistent with your diet and training. The gear only helps your body utilize your diet and training more effectively and efficiently.

Austin

yes i understand that only thing am confuse on, do i raise up my calorie intake so i can build muscle, stay in a deficity or go to maintenance level. Am going with just test.

Back