Training In Gold’s Gym + Plus, Dr T's Olympia Predictions Show

Muscle Insider

Training In Gold’s Gym
By George Touliatos, MD

Today another dream became reality: to train in the historic Gold’s Gym in Venice, where all the legends have trained. It was quite monumental and inspiring. There’s so much history in these walls, thinking it all started from here almost 60 years ago. It was fascinating that two members were among my followers and patients that I’ve been consulting in the past. The equipment is great and you easily get motivated by the overall atmosphere. It’s definitely a hardcore spirit. I thank God for having this opportunity. It was worth the trip to California and being in LA, visiting Gold’s is an obligation for every bodybuilder. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll have a photo shoot there with Per Bernal for Muscular Development magazine.

George Touliatos, MD is an author, lecturer, champion competitive bodybuilder and expert in medical prevention regarding PED use in sports. Dr. Touliatos specializes in medical biopathology and is the medical associate of Orthobiotiki.gr and Medihall.gr, Age Management and Preventive Clinics in Athens, Greece. He is the author of four Greek books on bodybuilding, has extensively developed articles for www.anabolic.org and is the medical associate for the book “Anabolics, 11th Edition” (2017). Dr. Touliatos has been a columnist for the Greek editions of MuscleMag and Muscular Development magazines, and has participated in several seminars across Greece and Cyprus, making numerous TV and radio appearances, doing interviews in print and online. His personal website is https://gtoul.com/

WATCH EPISODE 194 OF ASK DR TESTOSTERONE: DR. T'S OLYMPIA PREDICTIONS SHOW
[embedded content]

DISCUSS ON OUR FORUMSSUBSCRIBE TO MD TODAYGET OFFICIAL MD STUFFVISIT OUR STORE

ALSO, MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON:

FACEBOOKTWITTERINSTAGRAM YOUTUBE

xaskdrT_121322.gif.pagespeed.ic_.BryK9rPHFd.png

Training In Gold’s Gym

By George Touliatos, MD

Today another dream became reality: to train in the historic Gold’s Gym in Venice, where all the legends have trained. It was quite monumental and inspiring. There’s so much history in these walls, thinking it all started from here almost 60 years ago. It was fascinating that two members were among my followers and patients that I’ve been consulting in the past. The equipment is great and you easily get motivated by the overall atmosphere. It’s definitely a hardcore spirit. I thank God for having this opportunity. It was worth the trip to California and being in LA, visiting Gold’s is an obligation for every bodybuilder. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll have a photo shoot there with Per Bernal for Muscular Development magazine.

xgolds1.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.EefMTs9Mi1.jpg

George Touliatos, MD is an author, lecturer, champion competitive bodybuilder and expert in medical prevention regarding PED use in sports. Dr. Touliatos specializes in medical biopathology and is the medical associate of Orthobiotiki.gr and Medihall.gr, Age Management and Preventive Clinics in Athens, Greece. He is the author of four Greek books on bodybuilding, has extensively developed articles for www.anabolic.org and is the medical associate for the book “Anabolics, 11th Edition” (2017). Dr. Touliatos has been a columnist for the Greek editions of MuscleMag and Muscular Development magazines, and has participated in several seminars across Greece and Cyprus, making numerous TV and radio appearances, doing interviews in print and online. His personal website is https://gtoul.com/

WATCH EPISODE 194 OF ASK DR TESTOSTERONE: DR. T'S OLYMPIA PREDICTIONS SHOW

xgolds2.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.bI4bq2D_na.jpg

DISCUSS ON OUR FORUMS

SUBSCRIBE TO MD TODAY

GET OFFICIAL MD STUFF

VISIT OUR STORE

ALSO, MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON:

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

INSTAGRAM

YOUTUBE

Click here to view the article.