Tren so far

Perfect. Keep that test dose low throughout. You are just wanting enough for function. Let the Tren do all the work.

Thanks for all your support. What precautions do I need with t3? Never used that before but if it helps with tiredness I'm willing to give it a try. 20mg a day is what I've been reading.

Thanks for all your support. What precautions do I need with t3? Never used that before but if it helps with tiredness I'm willing to give it a try. 20mg a day is what I've been reading.

I'm not sure if it was t3 but I had some bad body odor so I stopped after 3 days and I was at 20mg

You could start with t4. See how that does, then if that didn't work go up to a low dose of t3. Remember you can always go up. Key with these though is making sure your doses steady and on schedule.

50 mcg of T4 plus 20 mcg of T3 as a combo may allow you to have less sides from the T3. As in 20mcg of T3 alone will have more sides vs. T3 plus T4 combo. This has to do with reverse t3 conversion in tissues other than the thyroid. Keep in mind that AAS use effects the entirety of the pituitary axis.

Good point. I’m unaware of tren directly lowering Pituitary gland function. T-3 would definitely help and you’ve given me an angle I’d like to study.

Team MeccaGear!
The most proeminent effect on human thyroid function is the reduction of thyroxine binding globulin (TBG), with consequent reductions of total serum T3 and T4, depending however on the susceptibility of the drug to aromatization and subsequent transformation into estrogen. In rats, anabolic steroids also act in the peripheral metabolism of thyroid hormones and seem to exert an important proliferative effect on thyroid cells. Thus, the aim of the present paper is to review data on the effect of supraphysiological doses of anabolic steroids on thyroid function, showing the danger that indiscriminate use of these drugs can cause to health.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18209883/

You may be aromatizing most of that test. Which in turn would suppress your TSH, and T3 respectively. You could try a) bump your test down b) stop it from converting c) supplement with T4 and T3 or all of the above lol. Either way you will look like warm marble I'm the end if you diet right , again, respectively.

The most proeminent effect on human thyroid function is the reduction of thyroxine binding globulin (TBG), with consequent reductions of total serum T3 and T4, depending however on the susceptibility of the drug to aromatization and subsequent transformation into estrogen. In rats, anabolic steroids also act in the peripheral metabolism of thyroid hormones and seem to exert an important proliferative effect on thyroid cells. Thus, the aim of the present paper is to review data on the effect of supraphysiological doses of anabolic steroids on thyroid function, showing the danger that indiscriminate use of these drugs can cause to health.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18209883/

Hmmm. I see what you’re saying. The aromatizing effects on thyroid gland could be causing the lack of energy. My first assumption in a none trait of tren was lower blood sugar levels just based on increase metabolism a nutrient partitioning.

So this states that if your converting into estrogen at a high rate (regardless of your AI use) then you’re at risk of damaging your thyroid.

Am I reading this correctly?

Team MeccaGear!

Yes I believe that is one mechanism. The article does state that the aromatization is the main factor regarding the AAS used.

Sure Hope that the T3 will help with fatigue. So far the only side I have but my god it sucks! Last night I fell asleep on the couch and did not hit the gym!

I am dripping tren as of today, for now!!!

Gas and cramping with bloating started.
Just gas bloat!!

Dropping tren a for a will and I will cut back , will use 50mg a day instead of 75mg!
Have to finish cut and have Cut blends...
There is a downside to less volume blends!!
Lol!!

On thyroid and tren I never myself had an issue.
But on hgh I do.
I use t3 50mcg and t4 100mcg min with hgh 4iu or above. Can't stay awake after morning dose without it!!

And yes definitely lower test to tren here most of time. Tren may cause havoc with something else aromatasining but other than that, tren never has for me....

I use higher doses so I run nolva 10mg a day
Cabar 0.5mg 2x week
Adex 0.5mg eod
While on tren most of time
Sometimes only nolva at 50mg tren a day to 50prop.

Anyway may never run tren again.
I was getting ripped on my lean bulk and have many times before

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Ok I have finished my first tren cycle. It was a 6 week roller coaster ride! The drug lives up to all the hype. Crazy strength gains and loss of fat. I'm down to 205 from 215 but have not lost any muscle size. For me and the way I eat this was a great drug for cutting fat and keeping muscle at the same time.
The sides suck! The worst was the fatigue. The T3 did help but still was not my normal self. Started to get very jealous the last few weeks. My wife is a very attractive women and I had crazy stupid thoughts running through my mind. That was not good. Other than that I loved it lol.
At this point not sure if I will run that again. If I was in competition I would most certainly use it again.

Next cycle in late July!
Prop, tren E and deca!!!

Sounds like your going hypo. The nutrient partitioning properties of tren will do that. When I’m on it I up my carbs and carry some little Reesie cups or some chocolate to eat. It normally hit me first thing in the morning and around 2 or 3 o’clock

That's the reason? Damn. I used it on a cut low carb felt like I was on m1t or dnp. I was fucking spent.

This is very good to know! So, basically should I eat like I was taking insulin?

That's the reason? Damn. I used it on a cut low carb felt like I was on m1t or dnp. I was fucking spent.

This is very good to know! So, basically should I eat like I was taking insulin?

For me, the candy did help some but the real help was the T3. After that I felt normal.

Pretty much. I was trying to cut too and just felt so drained. So I got those little Reese’s cups and would pop one when I got to feeling too bad. Just a little kick

Team MeccaGear!

Back