Tri-O-Plex bars at Realdealnutrition.com

I tried these (actually the third time I have purchased from one of this board's sponsors since joining a short time ago). They are unbelievably good.

i work at a nutrition health food store, and im always scanning the different protein/mrp bars. One thing that i have noticed is that most bars have shity protein sources ie gelatin protein, and are loaded with nasty priservatives. Well i had the pleasure of trying one of these tri-o-plex bars at the gym and i was almost in shock, they actually use good sources of protein!!!! And oats for carbs instead of a ton of suger. I tried one of the coconut ones and damn was it tasty. give them a try if u havent already

Add me to the list of those who really like the tri-o-plex bars. I bought a box based on what people above said and just a couple of days ago got around to trying them. I try many different protein bars and this by far beats them ALL. I am very picky and selective on my protein bars too.

tried the smores bar today

And I concur with everyone else, these bars are the bomb; hands down the best tasting bar I've ever tried.

I hate to knock a sponser, but those label claims are WAY off!! They claim only like 34 carbs, BUT, they are onlt supposed to have like 7 net carbs that impact blood sugar. After tests there is abou 60 g carbs!! TWICE what the label claims and it is short 10 g of protein! Of course they taste good, they arent that good for u.

Big_byrd - Those tests were not done by a independent testing company they were done by a supplement manufacture and reseller.
I asked the makers of the Tri-O-Plex bars and they said the tests were bogus and a law suit has been filed.
They told me they never tested all the ingredient - this lowered the protein and raised the % of everything else. I know Oats was one of the things they didn't test and that is some of the Protein -not much but some.

Lets not forget that not everything you read on the NET is true.

CC

OK, fair enough. But they are the ones who debunked the Detour bars also. How do they explain the double dose of carbs in the tioplex, and they didnt even test the oats? label claims like 30 and there was over 60g in a few.?

I am not sure if any of the measurements are accurate - Who knows.
I know the guys at Chef Jays seem like good folks and are pretty bent about all this.

We will see what shakes out.

I, for one will trust a printed label from a good manufacture before I trust something printed on the INTERNET by a company that was is owned by a competitor and that you have to look for an hour to find their name.

Back