Tri-Tren, has anyone tried it?

interested to know. this time i will be running Tren ace but have heard things abt it and would love to try it in future

- - - Updated - - -

Is that a good or bad thing? :D

I would not be using it along, but in combination with 500mg of Test-Cyp and 300mg of Deca a week.
dont forget to have an anti prolactin on hand brother :)
tren gives me crazy acid reflux and prolactin issues... thats what quality tren does to me

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still too afraid to run any tren besides ace lol. When I'm done I wanna be DONE....not wait for the esters to clear. But for those who handle tren well, I've heard the tri tren is a whole nother beast.
i have also never run any other tren ester than ace. still worried just like you :D

- - - Updated - - -

I am on week two now and so far the only thing I have noticed is my body temperature is greatly increased. No one notices it except my wife, at night in bed. She is happy about it because it has been cold at night recently and I am literally like a space heater. LOL! I have shifted to every two day injections now, did every three day injections last week, so my next injection is tomorrow. I am doing 1ml (150mg) or Tri-Tren each injection, for a total of about 500mg a week on average I think (give or take a little).

No side effects so far (other than being always hot).
is it giving u night sweats with elevated temp?

- - - Updated - - -

Your pee isn't super dark?? Mine gets dark as fuck
mine gets yellowish. not too dark but kind a bright glowing yellow

dont forget to have an anti prolactin on hand brother :)

I have some liquid Prami.

tren gives me crazy acid reflux and prolactin issues... thats what quality tren does to me

Due to my illness a bit ago, I have an open prescription for Zantac. I have been taking them, per the doctor's orders, since I became sick. She said to take them for 5 months - so I would have no idea if I have acid reflux from the Tren or not. :)

is it giving u night sweats with elevated temp?

Definitely elevated temp, but the nigh sweats are pretty light. They still happen, but are not bad at all, at least not compared to Tren-A.

Today I was struck hard by Tren-somnia. I was hoping to avoid it altogether with this blend, but alas I have not. It is interesting in that I am completely not tired. It is not a "why can't I sleep, I am SOOO tired!!!", but rather a "I know I should be sleeping, but I am so NOT tired!". I should go to the gym...

My wife gently reminded me I have Kratom Powder on hand for use with PEDs that cause increased aggression. I almost argued with her about taking it (I rather hate the taste - it tastes like Tea and I hate that taste more than most tastes on the planet) and realized that is exactly why I should take it...so I did. 30 mins later I was a happy man. I have a good woman, I have to never forget that.

What is the recommended time frame of stopping long ester Tren before a urologist TRT blood work appointment?

Had to stop due to my Urologist visit, but it seemed to be doing great - low sides yet I kept losing weight.

Thanks alot for the response. I am preparing for a Cycle with Tren Ace and I found your thread interesting. From my research the dark color of urine during Tren use is not harmful from my reading at least that's the BroScience...
Did you experience the Tren cough? Did you notice a reduction of cardio? I see you ran 500mg. I am hoping to run 50mg ED to start until I am able to get the Thermo effect. I started my 7 day fast on Monday. Running SCRAM and liver rejuvenate, fruit/vegis' blended. I've read this will help the liver produce more GH keep an eye out for my Tren log upcoming.

Had to stop due to my Urologist visit, but it seemed to be doing great - low sides yet I kept losing weight.

Thanks alot for the response. I am preparing for a Cycle with Tren Ace and I found your thread interesting. From my research the dark color of urine during Tren use is not harmful from my reading at least that's the BroScience...
Did you experience the Tren cough? Did you notice a reduction of cardio? I see you ran 500mg. I am hoping to run 50mg ED to start until I am able to get the Thermo effect. I started my 7 day fast on Monday. Running SCRAM and liver rejuvenate, fruit/vegis' blended. I've read this will help the liver produce more GH keep an eye out for my Tren log upcoming.

The urine color is due to the metabolites created by the tren being purged from the body - absolutely nothing to worry about. Of course, it is all BroScience, since there are no studies of Tren on humans since Tren is for horses and definitely not for humans. :)

No cough, very slight night sweats, no irrational bouts of anger (common side effect), but definitely a death to cardio.

Back