Very achy (flu like) and very sore injection site

he means Fish Flex, i have a couple unopened bottles, its real antibiotics that are for fish tanks and shit, but same exact stuff doctor prescribes us, u can buy it online easily with no script! They have various brands which are different antibiotics.

Ahh cool I didn't know about that one. All my antibiotics are from a veterinarian because it's the same things we get also. Plus I can just swing in and buy it without a script.

Yeah I'd trust the animal vet antibiotics more than I would fish antibiotics lol but I still have it on hand lol

Yeah I'd trust the animal vet antibiotics more than I would fish antibiotics lol but I still have it on hand lol

Yea you should see how large the containers are of the antibiotics he has are. Like a 5 pound tub of protein but it's full of 500mg pills of whatever. Still trying to get him to come off some of those 30ml vials of winny for me.

Take a picture of the injection site and get your temp. I've had both bad Shots and bad gear. The beginning effects are similiar. We can help you through it. To start take some ibuprofen and get the inflammation under control. If it is red and swollen watch for streaks coming from the area. Keep a close eye on your temp. What mg per ml is your gear and how many ml did you do per site? Also what's your experience? I literally do 3-5cc in each delt with a 1.5" at times. I just did 8cc in my right pec mixed with syntherol, but I worked up to this...
Hell... you could've hit a nerve and developed these symptoms.

Not much change in temp. Flu symptoms have subsided. Still get extremely sore injection sites though. Heating pad application and hot tub time def helps reduce the level of pain as well as duration.
The test and mast are both 100mgs/ml
deca is 200mgs/ml
taking 1cc of test and mast (2cc)in one needle and 2 cc of deca in another-seperate injection site

Take a picture of the injection site and get your temp. I've hd both bad Shots and bad gear.
The beginning effects are similiar. We can help you through it. To start take some ibuprofen and get the inflammation under control. If it is red and swollen watch for streaks coming from the area. Keep a close eye on your temp. What mg per ml is your gear and how many ml did you do per site? Also what's your experience? I literally do 3-5cc in each delt with a 1.5" at times. I just did 8cc in my right pec mixed with syntherol, but I worked up to this...
Hell... you could've hit a nerve and developed these symptoms.

Last edited:
Do you guys see any harm in continuing to take this gear assuming it's dirty/bad? I've taken a total 6 shots and the side effects now are very sore injection spots - which I've been able to minimize through heating pads and hot tub visits. just wondering if any of you have continued with a cycle and push through these side effects before? if it is a high ba content and or dirty could I harm Myself by continuing to inject?

Do you guys see any harm in continuing to take this gear assuming it's dirty/bad? I've taken a total 6 shots and the side effects now are very sore injection spots - which I've been able to minimize through heating pads and hot tub visits. just wondering if any of you have continued with a cycle and push through these side effects before? if it is a high ba content and or dirty could I harm Myself by continuing to inject?

No if its bad gear, or dirty as you say, then toss that shit in the trash man!

Now if its just BA content is to high, then continue and try to dilute it somehow before injecting it!

And yes I have had gear i knew and could tell was good steroids and was growing, but every shot was fucking painful for days on end, and i always continued through, but i have also had dirty gear and been hospitalized for 7 days and had abcess drained out of my ass cheek!

So dont play around if you think its dirty gear

So are the flu symptoms a sign of dirty gear?They have, with the exception of when I get very hungry or don't get enough sleep pretty much gone away. if it's just sore injection spots think that could be the BA content?

=Presser;750283]No if its bad gear, or dirty as you say, then toss that shit in the trash man!

Now if its just BA content is to high, then continue and try to dilute it somehow before injecting it!

And yes I have had gear i knew and could tell was good steroids and was growing, but every shot was fucking painful for days on end, and i always continued through, but i have also had dirty gear and been hospitalized for 7 days and had abcess drained out of my ass cheek!

So dont play around if you think its dirty gear[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Back