What do you do for a living?

<p><br> <marquee width="25%">I Drive a truck</marquee></p>

<p align="left">Ok, I'll stop with the HTML code. LOL This is cool though.</p>

<p align="right"><font size="6" face="Script">James</font></p>

Last edited:
But I make about $12/hour. Weekends off. I drive locally though. None of this over the road crap. Because then I wouldn't have any time to workout. :angry:

Last edited:
Graphic design--I design printed materials such as brochures, catalogs, ****orate identities (logos), and other collateral pieces, and I also do interactive stuff like Flash animations, web sites, etc.

I consider my job to be finding the perfect job. I am a mechanical engineer but I want to figure out exactly what I want to do for a living. I think I would like a sales thing.........

im fixin to swith jobs from my current job (loading furniture) to being maintanance and taking care of pools at a near by apartment complex, pays more, is closer, and better benifits. when i graduate in 2 weeks, im going to train to get my EMT.

Product Development

I have designed and engineered everything from Artificial hearts, exercise equiptment (cybex-trotter), appliances, forklifts, Iomega...I can almost honestly say that just about everyone has something in thier home I have worked on.

I go to college, play football, and I buy and sell property part time.

Last edited:
Right now I work in a lab, which explain my facination with making my own gear. :D Got access to alot of equipment that makes it so much simpler and quicker.

I have a 4 year nursing degree but I am getting out of the nursing field. I am working on a Chemical Engineering degree atm and working as an intern for a crude oil processing refinary.

I've worked for a well know workout facility for a few years while finishing my degree at a well know college. 6 yr. undergrad student.

Love the industry, but not a lot of money in it!

Back