The question really is a bigger question overall. You could use it with alcohol, street drugs etc.........if you think they are going to do it anyway, do you help control it or give them better info. Do you let your kids have beers with friends at your house, and make sure no one drives? If they are going to do it anyways, is it better to control the situation to make sure they are safe?

Same goes with juice, do we want them doing what most newbies do............all orals first no PCT or do it the right way...........I think as Iron says above it depends on the kid, but this is a bigger question of overall parenting and your style what how you feel about the morality of it.

If you have a son that is going to do gear, I would rather them get good information from the parent than from the gym rat that is wanting to sell them fake gear and who knows what else. Now I am talking about grow children in their mid twenty's not teenagers at all.

If I had been caught I would of been ruined. My friends mom noticed how big I got and told my mom I might be on something. She found some empty vials and my clomid and nolva. I told her I needed the stuff back or may risk me getting sick or the possibility of not having grandchildren . Was pretty harsh..Hd I been smarter I would have planned out another cycle instead of getting into recreational drugs which caused me to get kicked out of highschool for skiipping too much class. Coming off deca I was a bit depressed and that's how it strted. No I'm saying fuck that dope shit for life. Just starting to rebuild my life.

Bro when my 4 and 6 year old ask about my tattoos I hope to God they don't get any. I don't want my wife to get any, and I have like a half gallon of ink just in my leg. I feel like whether ppl know it or will admit it 98% of the time you get a tattoo from an embedded hate for yourself, it may be subconscious, but I pay a lot of attn to the psych aspects of many things.

Bro when my 4 and 6 year old ask about my tattoos I hope to God they don't get any. I don't want my wife to get any, and I have like a half gallon of ink just in my leg. I feel like whether ppl know it or will admit it 98% of the time you get a tattoo from an embedded hate for yourself, it may be subconscious, but I pay a lot of attn to the psych aspects of many things.

That might be the smartest thing you’ve said in the 8 years I’ve known you lol

They can do whatever they want! As long as they can beat me in martial combat first. Until then, Dad rules.
On a more serious not though, some compounds I may let them use BEFORE 18, specifically for height, with doctor approval of course.

Back