What is the most test you have taken?

Not me I was replying to someone above. I wouldn't go over 1.5. I would like to push some Deca up high though and see how much I could take till the ole pecker went limp.
I was running deca at 900mg a little over a year ago. Also had Sust at a gram and a 100mg anadrol a day. One of the best cycles I've done. That cycle made me immensely stronger and added some great size! However at about the 7-8 week point ol skippy wasn't skipping too well if you know what I mean. Lol. I lowered back to 600 and had issues the rest of cycle. It was worth it despise a few embarrassing moments in the bedroom. Haha
i bet running at about 1.5 grams a week of deca would be fucking amazing! Just don't know if you can take enough anti-p to help.

I was running deca at 900mg a little over a year ago. Also had Sust at a gram and a 100mg anadrol a day. One of the best cycles I've done. That cycle made me immensely stronger and added some great size! However at about the 7-8 week point ol skippy wasn't skipping too well if you know what I mean. Lol. I lowered back to 600 and had issues the rest of cycle. It was worth it despise a few embarrassing moments in the bedroom. Haha
i bet running at about 1.5 grams a week of deca would be fucking amazing! Just don't know if you can take enough anti-p to help.

I started off this spring running a gram of deca with 750mg of test a week and I exploded. I was so dry and all my joints ached from the tren I guess. In 2 weeks I was feeling great and in 3 I was a man on a mission. I noticed no issues while slinging the suasage it's the only reason I'm thinking of going to 1.5 grams of it when I crank up my next bulking run. Keep the test at 750 or maybe push it to a gram. 150mg of anadrol 4 week kiickstart, I'm salivating already. That was my first time to ever use deca in all the years I've been cycling but I'm a believer now. Felt like my joints were all fresh, tight and lubed up with no pain besides my left shoulder. Later when I added MC IGF that pain in my shoulder went away also. That shoulder has been hurting me for damn near 16 years wish I would have found MC IGF earlier.

I started off this spring running a gram of deca with 750mg of test a week and I exploded. I was so dry and all my joints ached from the tren I guess. In 2 weeks I was feeling great and in 3 I was a man on a mission. I noticed no issues while slinging the suasage it's the only reason I'm thinking of going to 1.5 grams of it when I crank up my next bulking run. Keep the test at 750 or maybe push it to a gram. 150mg of anadrol 4 week kiickstart, I'm salivating already. That was my first time to ever use deca in all the years I've been cycling but I'm a believer now. Felt like my joints were all fresh, tight and lubed up with no pain besides my left shoulder. Later when I added MC IGF that pain in my shoulder went away also. That shoulder has been hurting me for damn near 16 years wish I would have found MC IGF earlier.
Hey brother i thought that you should always keep the test higher than the deca. I'm no expert, but that's what I have been told.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Hey brother i thought that you should always keep the test higher than the deca. I'm no expert, but that's what I have been told.

That is the norm from what I've read also but I don't think I want to pin 3 grams a week. Plus that is a load of test for me and I want the Deca to be the dominant compound due to its properties.

That is the norm from what I've read also but I don't think I want to pin 3 grams a week. Plus that is a load of test for me and I want the Deca to be the dominant compound due to its properties.
But then we could just start calling you 3 G. Lol. Can't wait to see the results

I've heard good things from high deca doses around 2grams a week. 900 was amazing! Like you after I do my show I'm running a bulk with deca and I'll put it at 1.5grams or so. Think I will match the test with it though. My muscles hold 3cc well. So I'll probably do 4 days a week at 750mg a day. 1.5 cc of 250 each. Right now my tren just kicked in so you know I'm loving life! Hahaha

Back