what is your best post-cycle therapy?

midwtchamp said:
I think at those low doses it would still suppress the body's natural test production but hey I am not a dr so what do I know!

You are correct as a "normal' male produces 60-72 ml weekly natural test - anything over and above will lead to a HPTA down regulation.

radical_P, if you're on HRT, why would you care about restoring your HPTA? The very definition of HRT implies you will never rely on endogenous testosterone. What's the story here?

No story bro! Just trying to make sure that I am doing the correct thing. Currently I am on a cycle that is finishing up. I have been on HRT Prior and I am not sure what is the correct path to finish because I have not done a transition from AAS to HRT before then back on AAS. I just don't want to mess up all the hard work I have done or my body. Just trying to get more knowledgeable about this. Thanks.

Then in that case, there's no need to use clomid...who cares about your LH levels? They're irrelevant. I assume that your HRT doc explained that this is a life-long commitment (i.e., you will be dependent on exo test for the rest of your life). If this is the case, then 100 mg/wk of cyp or enanthate is just right.

I don't know why you're even bothering with hcg unless there's a chance that you'll need your balls later in life. Have you had all the children you want?

Back