What other hobbies do you have?

Pharm_Fed

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Obviously everyone here is into fitness/bodybuilding. What else do some of us have in common. I know Get_Swole is also a car enthusiast because we are both on another car forum.

I am also into cars, photography, water sports, play guitar/piano, love electronics (computers, audio/video stuff).

Just curious what else you guys are into.

Im big into SQ audio. As you probably know lol, home, and car i have way too much money in stereo equipment. I also hunt and fish alot of the year. Not as much as i used to though. Used to love water sports but i usually just sit in the boat and stare at tits now it aggravates my shoulder alot when skiing etc.

I used to love wrenching on cars. But the wife pretty much killed that. Now all i do is sit and watch the spike channel or speed channel and dream i could be doing what there doing....

so no hobbies now i guess. Maybe trying to get into chicks pants cause my wife is a bitch. Is that a hobby?

Cars, painting, cellular and subcellular science, history, sports especially baseball and football, watching TV. Sex addiction. shooting documentaries.

Last edited:
I like fishing, used to love to hunt until I spent 3 weeks freezing my ass off every morning in a tree getting nothing. Then one morning I got there at 4:30 AM, nothing as usual...off to work at 8 and saw my uncle walking to my stand as I was coming out of the woods. I told him I had seen nothing all season and he called me 30 minutes later. He had a 14 point buck walk within 6 feet of him right beneath my stand...said he didn't even have to aim. I got so pissed I swore it off, and now don't have time.

I like water sports, but am too poor to do anything. Like watching American Idol for the first couple of weeks until the idiots are off of there; and hanging out with my kids

Oh!! i used to love to hunt too. We have huge deer here... but, the wifes a vegetarian, so that means i cant kill stuff.

Well I used to sand drag atv's. I had a banshee with over $10,000 dump in it. And my Brother had a 250R and 400EX, both built to the max. We would go everywhere. Even went to Glamis sand dunes in Cali. And we live in FL. Talk about wanting to ride.

nice man i used to have a raptor i sold it when i quit having time to ride it. We have some small dunes up in northwest OK called little sahara. I bet that banshee was fun I used to think mine was fast till id go out to the dunes and banshees and 450f's with thousands in them would pass me on 2 wheels lol.

Man I wish I knew a place to ride a quad. A buddy used to have a pair of banshees and they were wicked fast. I did used to have a 96 Honda CBR though. It was a lot of fun but had to sell it to pay for other things. Would love to get another bike someday.

I've never been into the whole hunting thing. My father and his friends go. I definitely enjoy eating what they kill though. Quail, duck, etc. I love deer but my pops doesn't like hunting them :(

Nuk, where in FL are you bro? I'm in Orlando right now.

Man I wish I knew a place to ride a quad. A buddy used to have a pair of banshees and they were wicked fast. I did used to have a 96 Honda CBR though. It was a lot of fun but had to sell it to pay for other things. Would love to get another bike someday.

I've never been into the whole hunting thing. My father and his friends go. I definitely enjoy eating what they kill though. Quail, duck, etc. I love deer but my pops doesn't like hunting them :(

Nuk, where in FL are you bro? I'm in Orlando right now.

Im in Northwest FL. The Panhandle.

Im into cars too, into anything lake/watersports related, and into drinking although my love of bodybuilding keeps that to a minimum

I didn't think there would be this many car guys. I have a turbochrged, stroked, and everything else Tahoe that makes 700+ rwhp, I also have a new C6 Vette that I'm putting a twin Screw supercharger on. I'm also into guns, but thats part of work as well. My newest are an FN P90 and a 460 my parents got for me. They couldn't handle it! Talk about a handheld cannon!

I didn't think there would be this many car guys. I have a turbochrged, stroked, and everything else Tahoe that makes 700+ rwhp, I also have a new C6 Vette that I'm putting a twin Screw supercharger on. I'm also into guns, but thats part of work as well. My newest are an FN P90 and a 460 my parents got for me. They couldn't handle it! Talk about a handheld cannon!

Wow, nice bro. Do you have a pic of the Tahoe?

thats one hell of an SUV haha pull up next to a vette or cobra and light em up in a tahoe people would shat haha.

guitar (mostly classical and speed metal)

martial arts (mostly muay thai and submission wrestling-need to focus more on my greco roman and western boxing)

into deer hunting during the season too-use a .243 or .308 or if thick brush will use my SKS-120 grain hollow point

Back