what tha fu.....

RUN winnee RUN as fast as you can in the other way .
personally chicks have never gone phsyco on me mostly becuase they know i'am a cold bastard(yeah :D) and it won't bother me at all .but she could get dangerous man or cuz all sorts of trouble .RUN!

chelle said:
Were you staying with another girl BEFORE you broke up?
I'm a little unsure of what you're saying.
Anyway - doesn't sound good at all.
Is this the same girl you wanted to be with and told us about in another thread?

ok this crazy girl broke up with me actually because she got mad cause i wanted to go out with some of my buddies one night. she came back to me but i realized i didnt have feelings for her and her breaking up with me made me realize that and i didnt take her back. and out of coincidence i saw the girl that i was talking about in my other thread a few days later and we started talking.
no i didnt leave her for another girl. its just wierd how all this fell into place.

winneevee said:
ok this crazy girl broke up with me actually because she got mad cause i wanted to go out with some of my buddies one night. she came back to me but i realized i didnt have feelings for her and her breaking up with me made me realize that and i didnt take her back. and out of coincidence i saw the girl that i was talking about in my other thread a few days later and we started talking.
no i didnt leave her for another girl. its just wierd how all this fell into place.

It all worked out anyway. That's good ;)
Hope the crazy one leaves you alone *shudder*

Not to be paranoid but cover your azz regarding your AS usage since she knows about it. You may want to clean house for a bit in case she tries to make any accusations to authorities about it.

KR

winneevee said:

Bro I think we might have dated the same chick or demon. whatever

KidRok said:
Not to be paranoid but cover your azz regarding your AS usage since she knows about it. You may want to clean house for a bit in case she tries to make any accusations to authorities about it.

KR

Good idea!

Just do this next time a girl wants you to go down on her and your pissed.

jesse2.gif

Bestquads said:
RUN winnee RUN as fast as you can in the other way .
personally chicks have never gone phsyco on me mostly becuase they know i'am a cold bastard(yeah :D) and it won't bother me at all .but she could get dangerous man or cuz all sorts of trouble .RUN!

Are you getting people mixed up again???...lol

MAN, this sounds familiar........

My ex used to come to my house drunk as shit at like 2 in the morning hammering on my window and talking SHIT....she took my dog's AKC registration and wrote really nice stuff on it as well as taking the ribbons he won at 2 puppy matches and writing fun things on them as well. I ended up having to put her in my car when she came to my house just so Mom's wouldn't call the cops and the [bad word] PUNCHED me while I was driving when she asked if the girl I was with was better in bed..............aaaaaahhhh, the memories

once you go 'shug, you never go back, baby!

Back