Whats your biggest regret with starting/using gear?

At home is the worst. Mostly boredom eating... not really hungry but feel like ya need a Lil sum sum

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I am same way. Lol! If I watch diet I can get lower in body fat but I don't get above around 13% and it amazes me and other people the food is can eat.
I think that my metabolic rate just became high because of consistency of working out training and anabolic use. They say that our bodies adapt to be more efficient and I believe this is the case.
Now trust me I gotta kick the sweets because spring is coming and then summer. But I can see changes that have occurred in body and metabolic rate over the past 10 years. I have been training for 20. But when I train I really push the pace after my heavy sets

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I'm supposed to be going to the beach today but I declined, because I'm not beach ready. I said I'd have to reconsider in a month or so. lol

I'm supposed to be going to the beach today but I declined, because I'm not beach ready. I said I'd have to reconsider in a month or so. lol

The sad part is you probably look better than 95% of the guys on the beach, but your not "beach ready". I have this same issue and people look at you like you are crazy ( I maybe, body dysmorphia is a real thing).

Back