when does Test Propionate and Tren ace kick in?

If your running tren even at 75mg EOD then you should be soaking sheets by now. It as an immediate strength affect at the gym at least by day 3. sides start showing anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks. If you have been on longer than that then I would say look for another source bro.

I agree! Im on week 3 of tren ace at 100mg eod and i been on 500 of test cyp for a week before I started tren but I stopped the cyp and started prop Eod 200 and sometimes I only do it 2 times in that week depending how I feel. The tren you notice quick like strength was crazy powerful.. I went from 40lbs bench just cause I wasn't working out for a while so I started with low weight like anyone should obviously aftrr the tren first week I was at 80 pounds easy... So when I started week 2 went to 120 just to show off. I noticed i could do it with slight ease this time... I'm at 150 at week 3.. I was 230 when I started.. I'm at 175 I got vaines everywhere like crazy Im getting cut everywhere... I'm solid solid hard muscles like scary hard... Literally rock solid but that's cause I push myself which anyone doing a steroid has to do if they want results or why do them? Just me anyway... Point is... If your not feeling it by now... There is a problem.. You would noticeably in every way be seeing something at least even if your just bringing your self to the gym and walking through the motions it would be noticeable you would know still. So try and new source if that's the case for sure

Back