Who do you think should take over in 2012?

We definitely needed health care reform, but not the huge pile of crap that they pushed through. It'll take years to find all the hidden junk in that bill. How did student loans get included on a health care bill?

idk but all I know about student loans is I got fucked on mine, its like a mortgage payment for a 2 year degree, ended up being the exact opposite of what the woman who set it up for me said

idk but all I know about student loans is I got fucked on mine, its like a mortgage payment for a 2 year degree, ended up being the exact opposite of what the woman who set it up for me said

Yeah, really. My wife and I finally paid off all our debt, then I finished my degree in the fall and the student loans came due...wow! It's like we are starting all over again trying to pay these suckers off.

It really doesn't matter who is in office, it's the lobbyist who run this country anyhow. Didn't Obama promise to run out "ALL" the lobbyist in Washington? I quess he got a check :greedy:.

I think Clint Eastwood would make a good president.........:thumbsup:

It really doesn't matter who is in office, it's the lobbyist who run this country anyhow. Didn't Obama promise to run out "ALL" the lobbyist in Washington? I quess he got a check :greedy:.

I think Clint Eastwood would make a good president.........:thumbsup:

Or, Arnold. He never took a salary as Governor of California.

Clint Eastwood is older than John McCain and Randy Couture would scare off foreign diplomats with those ears.

Anyone who has not seen the movie Idiocracy needs to watch it. That movie shows exactly whats going on in America.

I need to DL that still, I just dowloaded inside job, looks interesting too

I need to DL that still, I just dowloaded inside job, looks interesting too

Just watched it, its amazing wat these mother fuckers get away with and when they are asked if it bothers them that they bet against there own loans to make huge profits, and there reply is 'No' it makes u want to strangle there pencil necks

Our Govt has destroyed our country and all but enslaved it's citizens. I really truly don't believe it could get much worse. My honest opinion is to start from scratch. Everyone goes. Every law is rewritten. Real representatives of the people are chosen and they are subject to everything that those they represent are. People think that the military and law enforcement will stand by the elected government's side.... they won't.

This is the number one issue. The Treasury can no longer be the Goldman Sachs Treasury, it has to be the Unites States Treasury. Greenspan should be water boarded

Back