Who here is planning on using IGF Long R Shortly

Well, I did inject in the evening, wanted to wait till after I got done at the gym. Do I need to carb up if I do? I did get up hungry in the middle of the night. So far the only thing I noticed is that I seemed to get real hungry today. In fact, within about 1 1/2 to 2 hours after lunch I was starving. I think I'll need to pack more food! :)
if I happen to go hypoglycemic, I'd like to have the rest of it shot into my body all at once... maybe it will bring me back to life. But just to be safe, I think I'll change to shooting earlier in the day. Do you think it will be as effective if I inject in the morning before work?

Mine is on the way-will be doing a 10 week bulker as follows:
600mg QV Deca per week
600mg Test Cyp (script)
40mcg IGF 5on/2off weeks 6-10
Any opinions welcome-

I'd like to hear LA's take on running IGF during a cycle. being new to it, I certainly have some questions. mainly, if it is going to give you more muscle cells to work with, would it be best to run in the middle of a cycle? My thinking on this being that I'd like to have a few weeks of a cycle to get the new cells growing. If you do it at the end, then wouldn't you miss out on some of the benefits of the juice, since it will be out of your system soon?

Back