Whoa! Mc igf lr3

J Trauma. 1996 Dec;41(6):1008-12.

Combined insulin-like growth factor-1 and growth hormone improves weight loss and wound healing in burned rats.

Meyer NA, Barrow RE, Herndon DN.
Source

Shriners Burn Institute, Galveston, TX 77550, USA.

Abstract

The anabolic effects of growth hormone (GH) in burned patients appear to act both directly and through insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1). We, therefore, hypothesize that exogenous GH plus IGF-1 will attenuate increases in metabolism and lean muscle wasting while promoting wound healing.

MATERIALS AND METHODS:

Rats, each weighing 440-470 g, were given a 35% total body surface area, full-thickness scald burn and divided into four groups to receive placebo (burned controls), bovine GH (2.5 mg/kg/day), IGF-1 (2.0 mg/kg/day), or bovine GH plus rhIGF-1 (2.5 + 2.0 mg/kg/day), respectively, for 8 weeks.

RESULTS:

Total body weight gain after 8 weeks averaged 110 g for GH plus IGF-1 compared with gains of 49 and 11 g for GH or IGF-1 alone, respectively. Burned controls lost 24 g. Metabolic rates were significantly reduced in all groups receiving growth hormones. Gastrocnemius muscle dry weight was significantly increased in those receiving GH plus IGF-1 compared with GH and IGF-1 alone or burned controls (p < .01).

CONCLUSIONS:

Data show that GH plus IGF-1 synergistically increased lean muscle weight, total body weight, and was more effective in re-epithelialization of the burn wound than either GH or IGF-1 alone.

PMID:8970554 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

more great reviews, Pages and Pages of Revews on our store products, IGF-1 lr3 at www.musclechemistry.com

J Trauma. 1996 Dec;41(6):1008-12.

Combined insulin-like growth factor-1 and growth hormone improves weight loss and wound healing in burned rats.

Meyer NA, Barrow RE, Herndon DN.
Source

Shriners Burn Institute, Galveston, TX 77550, USA.

Abstract

The anabolic effects of growth hormone (GH) in burned patients appear to act both directly and through insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1). We, therefore, hypothesize that exogenous GH plus IGF-1 will attenuate increases in metabolism and lean muscle wasting while promoting wound healing.

MATERIALS AND METHODS:

Rats, each weighing 440-470 g, were given a 35% total body surface area, full-thickness scald burn and divided into four groups to receive placebo (burned controls), bovine GH (2.5 mg/kg/day), IGF-1 (2.0 mg/kg/day), or bovine GH plus rhIGF-1 (2.5 + 2.0 mg/kg/day), respectively, for 8 weeks.

RESULTS:

Total body weight gain after 8 weeks averaged 110 g for GH plus IGF-1 compared with gains of 49 and 11 g for GH or IGF-1 alone, respectively. Burned controls lost 24 g. Metabolic rates were significantly reduced in all groups receiving growth hormones. Gastrocnemius muscle dry weight was significantly increased in those receiving GH plus IGF-1 compared with GH and IGF-1 alone or burned controls (p < .01).

CONCLUSIONS:

Data show that GH plus IGF-1 synergistically increased lean muscle weight, total body weight, and was more effective in re-epithelialization of the burn wound than either GH or IGF-1 alone.

PMID:8970554 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

good igf-1 study a couple pages back that i wanted to bump to the top of peptide forum during our Annual Spring Sale at www.musclechemistry.com !

bumping up some older reviews during our 4th of july sale currently going on @ www.musclechemistry.com

IGF 1 lr3 customer review for all the new guys and gals,

IGF-1 lr3 reviews here go back 15 years, and we still use the same biotech / cell culture company vendors for the most part!

insulin like growth factor 1 longr3 bump up to the top, for some new members to read up on!

Hello everybody, a little about me I'm Hawaiian/Filipino, 5'7 200lbs 13% bf. Been training for consistently for 3 years now and I'm planning to compete next year for my first show. I started training when I was still 135 lbs.

Anyways I wanted to write my experience with MC IGF LR3. The shipping and time/arrival was exactly 5 days (which is pretty fast). I trained arms today and applied IM bilaterally into each biceps. Ate carb/protein (50/50) then went to train. The infamous PUMP that everyone was talking about hit me on my second set of close grip bench superset with barbell curls. Let me tell you guys that the pump was INSANE! I'm like "WTF?? This pump hurts" but it felt like I was cumming just like Arnold said about PUMPS. LOL. My triceps well swollen beyond any pumps I've had before and I felt stronger as at the same time. That was 3pm EST and is now 1158pm. From that training session till now, I STILL have that pump and my vascularity were more profound. I had a guy at the gas station compliment me about my guns being so big (no he ain't gay lol). With that being said, this is not the first IGF lr3 I've tried, but it is for damn sure FAAAARRR SUPERIOR than the one I've used before. I from now on will be only buying MC IGF for a long damn time. Thanks MC!! Can't wait what I'll look like in a month with this run. I'm also on my PCT as we speak.

Floating another review on MC IGF 1 lr3

Click On IGF 1 lr3 Images Above For our latest Special on what is Hands Down the MOST REVIEWED IGF-1 LR3 ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET!

Back