Who's your top pick as your all time hottie, pick one only

im sick of all these shaved girls, even my ol'lady is shaved. i hate it. im ol'school, i wanna see some big Bush!!!

ive been trying to make my woman grow her's out, but she wont. OMG, some ol'skool BUSH!!!
last bush i saw, was on this black girl i slept with a few years ago, she was older than me, guess thats why she had the fro going. it was fuckn awsome. it was big and black and every where......smelt great!!!!
I love hairy poony. My woman wont shave for me, I even love retro pron for that matter. I love hairy woman in the right places.

This girl was in last year's Maxim Hometown Hottie contest and she was the winner by far in my opinion.

beside jamie eason, i personally have crushes on famous women that look like the girl next door or a woman i could actually meet at a bar....like ESPN's Sage Steel and Sportsnation's Michelle Beadle

imgres
CARMEN ELECTRA

beside jamie eason, i personally have crushes on famous women that look like the girl next door or a woman i could actually meet at a bar....like ESPN's Sage Steel and Sportsnation's Michelle Beadle

How about that Sara Walsh chick on ESPN? I like her a lot for some reason

Back