Wow UFC 167 what horse shit

They need to totally revamp the UFC judging/scoring system. The 10/9 system does not work for MMA. In a 5 round fight, you could get the piss knocked out of you the whole first round, get knocked down a few times, get nearly submitted and only lose the round 10-8. Then you simply score a takedown in each of the next 4 rounds and keep the opponent on the ground. And you win the fight 48-46. They should judge the fight as a whole and take out the crap about giving each round to a fighter.

They need to totally revamp the UFC judging/scoring system. The 10/9 system does not work for MMA. In a 5 round fight, you could get the piss knocked out of you the whole first round, get knocked down a few times, get nearly submitted and only lose the round 10-8. Then you simply score a takedown in each of the next 4 rounds and keep the opponent on the ground. And you win the fight 48-46. They should judge the fight as a whole and take out the crap about giving each round to a fighter.

i agree..and i think this is what happed in this fight..well to be fair it had to be..other wise it was fixed and i dont want to think that..

Back