Yoga Pants....

577162d518d72a9497528b9872fffae8.jpg
6257bd29bb980ba6fd9736489e4cc1ae.jpg
check out Emily blunt rock in yogas.

I WOULD LOVE SPOTTING THAT LAST ONE FROM BEHIND LOL I WOULD SPOT HER WITH MY DICK IN HER ASS

I was lifting a few days ago and low and behold guess what walked in... Two dudes wearing yoga pants! One of them sporting a old school camo yoga pant and the other in a bright color medley with matching wireless beats from Dre neon orange headphones. I'm not sure they got the attention they were looking for lol. Sooo do we have any male yoga pants wearers here at MC?
Are you sure they weren't spats for grappling??

Are you sure they weren't spats for grappling??

semantics man in terms of looks! spats look just like tights/yoga pants etc... so they might have been by the sounds of it, and ive worn long leg tights to train many times in my 20's lmao, wouldnt do it now, but ive been guilty of wearing them lol

I am going to wear these to the gym tommorw, lol, how cool will i look man! lol, kidding of course but as you can see ""spats"" aint nothing but glorified tights/yoga pants

<main class="wrapper main-content" role="main" style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 1180px; margin: 30px auto 0px; padding: 0px 30px 20px; min-height: 500px;">
tat-2028_orange_01_867174ac-f91c-4b6d-81f1-927e8138afca.jpeg

<form action="https://www.mmawarehouse.com/cart/add" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" id="AddToCartForm" class="form-vertical" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-bottom: 15px;">

</form>

</main>

Back