You Bro's were right!!!!!

What these guys have said is gold. I'm still young and I continue to go through situations. Kick it with your homeboys as much as possible, stayin' home alone is the worst thing. Just have some fun and lift extra hard for the next sweet little honey!

well thanks once again bro's, we talked last night, and she called me a liar, and all of these things, and said some really bad, ugly, things...but that's ok.....because she made it obvious she doesn't even want to put forth the effort into making US work, oh well guys...I am hurting...even worse now..but still.....I wish everyone else the best.

I feel for ya Viper. I wish there was some words of wisdom that could make it feel better and ease the pain. All we can do is tell you we're in your corner. That doesn't fix anything, I know that from personal experience, but everybody I'm sure is wishing the best for you. If the holidays get tough, hit one of us up by PM or e-mail. Don't feel like you have to go it alone.

thanks badger....that means a lot...thanks...well things are going to get hard...she told my best friends that I lied to them, in which I didn't she is trying to make my life even harder...she went out of her way to hurt me....so thanks once again to everyone....I am off on thursday..but volunteered to work so I can get double time and Plus I really need the money........not really, but just for xmas presents for the family, what's even harder, is that I bought her little girl a couple of presents already and so has my family...oh well....thanks again.........

this just sucks viper hate to tell ya this but cut your losses it's not gonna be easy. Keep yourself busy train and remember there is the right one out there you just have to find her. Happy hunting and you know where to get ahold of me if you need to vent.

Peace and enjoy the holidays even though it's not gonna be easy.

good luck to you viper.......... I hate to hear that kind of stuff especially with a child involved. Doesn't seem like she's the right girl for you bro.

If there's such a thing as karmic debt, she may be running up a bill she won't want to pay.

once again thanks bro's, I appreciate everyone's help, to give you all an update, once last week we had the big fight....I went with my buddies to wal-mart, and I came across one of my old high school friends, keep in mind now that I am not that old...I am only 21....however I wanted to go out with this girl in High School but was never able to....not saying I didn't try...but her best friend liked me instead, however she came out of nowhere and gave me a hug..and started talking to me...about her problems that she had broken up with her bofriend about 4 months ago...however she has been living with this guy...and well I told her my story, because she heard I was getting married....and then she was like " no way..she told you this guy was attractive" I was like "yes" she said" Is she stupid? you don't say that to someone that you love" so u know things picked up from there, for the next 45 minutes and then after that....I said well as long as you are happy...and she replied yea...I guess...so she was not happy...and I didn't want to ask her out right then and there..and of course that time, she said that she would call me...and I gave her my number, and she called last night, but I was at the gym....I called her back...and I guess she called from her mom's house, because I woke up her mom, p.s.(her mom loves me) I went to a party with her at her house when I was 15....so she thinks I am great, however I woke her up..and apologized and said I was just returning the call..and she got all excited and she said that she would call Jennifer and let her know...she took my cell number and everything......so we will see....

Please refer to my previous post on this matter and add a big-"I told you so!!"-don't wait -go out with her but go slow !!-Happy Holidays

Very cool Viper! I'm glad to hear that, I wish you the best with this girl. Now if something like that would happen for me...:D Maybe I'm paying a karmic debt? LOL

well she called me a few times yesterday, just to talk....however she is living with this guy....however she said that she would call me sometime this weekened, however she wants to go out..because I asked her out this friday, however she said that it's going to take her a week or two to breakup with this guy.....so I guess and I will keep everyone updated!!!

Look bro, girls love it when you run after them, it makes them feel like they are better than you and they feel as if they can do better. treat the princess's like hos, and hos like princess's! Every time a girl breaks it off for no reason, act like you dont care even if you really love her. For some reason girls are attracted to guys who act like they are better than they are. I dunno, this is just my experience through life and it has sent everyone of my ex's back to me, but by the time they do, I found someone else.

yep

been there done that Too! hang tough and just go trolling for a while! shit your 21************ if i was 21 again damn

true good point guys, but I think it's getting a little bit better!!!!

Must be in the water, mine moved out again 3wks ago. I even sold the house this time. It sucks (especially when kids are involved). Let it ride a bit, don't jump into something you just got out of. Stay focussed (I sound like I've done this before). $1800 is all? LOL that's all I can do if you want to talk $$$$ is LOL.

Well it sucks, but everyone goes through it. But you'll come back stronger. Hell get serious about the gym, go get some ass, then take this chick out and have fun. Just remember that it could always be worse, but it's not so move on. Keep the chin up. i have a feeling I'm about to go through this myself but someone doesn't have the balls to say anything. I'm a sick fuck though cause I'm going to make her say it or straighten up. lol

thanks for everything guys..I really do appreciate it....I was up 8 pounds 2 weeks ago.....and then when all of this went down...I dropped 10 pounds last week...because I was not able to eat..couldn't sleep or anything...oh well..if she really wants me..she will be back...I hit the gym really hard yesterday...and when I get off from work today..I will be right back in there at it again..that's for sure....thanks once again for everything guys...I will become freaking huge..and who knows..maybe around christmas time..she will see me....and she will think" Dam I really messed up" Oh well thanks again guys....

forget her!!!

Fuck her!! let her have that limp dick pencil neck! bro, WE all been there and done that! I am 40yrs old and divorced twice! all it takes is a new cutie and fucking the hell out of the broads out there, and I assure you that the pain will go away! TRUST ME!! When she calls you, DONT RETURN THE CALLS!!!!!!!!!!! IF she does manage to catch you on the phone, abruptly tell her you got to go and sound like you are in a hurry...she will think you are going on a date and it will drive her nuts!! THIS TACTIC ALWAYS works and she will get jealous...girls want want they cant have! BRO, sit tight and chase all the pussy you can find!

warchild

thanks everyone once again for their support, it really does mean a lot..she did Instant Message me this morning while I was at work, and she said that she went out to party last night, but she just wanted to say HI and to see what I have been up to....oh well guys.....I did feel a little better, but u know....she said that she would call me later.....I am hoping that Jennifer will call

Back