z28stud97 IGF JOURNAL

so skipped my workout today. but i'm already down to 205 lbs. I didnt think I was going to drop from 210 but I did :(

Wont get to work out much this weekend, but I might splurge a little.

4 weeks in. Definitely starting to see a reduction in bodyfat. I havent been doing my cardio, no time. but my bodyfat is down to about 12%. Weight 205.

sweet bro. keep it up. If i wasnt laid off, i probley wouldnt be able to run so much either.

I believe you where fatter than me, and now your leaner... Son of a bitch, and i've been killing myself. You must 10 years younger or something.

only reason I was fatter because I stopped working out for 2 years. Now, when im in the gym, I feel like I am the biggest and leanest one there. Probably due to my size 6'3" tall.
I'm sure muscle memory had something to do with it also. Everyone is telling me, your face looks much thinner and "you look good". I cant wait to use this IGf-1 bulking with some superdrol and creatine in the winter. But until then, gotta get leaner. MY ex girlfriend would probably shit a brick if she saw me at the beach.

z28stud97 said:
so skipped my workout today. but i'm already down to 205 lbs. I didnt think I was going to drop from 210 but I did :(

Wont get to work out much this weekend, but I might splurge a little.

Heh, this is where it can play with your head a little. Try not to worry. When you lose the bodyfat and build muscle, you are still going to lose a little weight because we don't normally build muscle as quickly as we lose fat.

i was just thinking the same thing 2 days ago. It was our aniversery, and the wife wanted a vacation. Dude, i freaking ate pizza, canolies, ice cream, sandwiches, a whole list of things id never eat on my diet. I came back, thought i was a fat ass, got on the scale and didnt gain a pound... lol.

had a pretty crazy weekend. 5 weeks in tomorrow. I gained a ton of water weight. im up to 211 lbs. Vascularity is nice in my arms. Stomach is a little bloated probably from all the carbs I was consuming. Taking this week off from my diet and cardio since im house sitting, will be back at it next Monday.

nice log so far bro! and i will love the igf while bulking with some test and other shit, i used it both ways obviously and i love it with a good stack

6 week mark. Results are starting to taper. Weight 209. I have about a week left of IGF and I will be done with my cycle. Body fat is still around 12%.

so I stopped around the 6 week mark. I saw my best results around week 4-5. Not bad stuff. I am definitely enjoying my new body, but still trying to drop a few more % bodyfat. I plan on doing another IGF cycle in about 2 months, until then, I plan on leaning as much as possible.

so I have been off for a few weeks now and all I can say is that my weight is still 209, and my bodyfat is about the same. 11-12% ish. I cant wait to start my next cycle.

So Im ordering some more IGF-1 and sitting around 12% ish Bodyfat, Going to cycle 2 bottles over a 5-6 week period. 50 MCG/day. I Was trying to look at my old pics, and this is what it said !!!!!

z28stud97, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

///cry:(

Starting stats 202 LBS. 11.5% Bodyfat measured . Starting IGF - hopefully in the next week. 40 mcg/day for 4 weeks.

Back