Another gal saying hello

Welcome aboard!

I hope you share your progress here, lots of great people here. Presser will grow on you lol

You can't go wrong with the advice from the clan here, they all mean well and will tell you like it is. I trust their opinions fully.

My wife who is also a member but in hiatus ran Halo for Her and loved it. Real good strength gains and lean muscle but she slacked off a bit from her workouts after her cycle and is fighting to keep those gains.

[

I had to google kindred spirit :thumbsup:

"You can do side bends or sit-ups,
But please don't lose that butt" SIR MIX-A-LOT

LOL. Gotta love Google.

You pulled a classic out right there.

Welcome to MC BobbieC. Everyone here is great. Oh, and your pics are great!

welcome to the board...

Thank you.

Welcome aboard!

I hope you share your progress here, lots of great people here. Presser will grow on you lol

You can't go wrong with the advice from the clan here, they all mean well and will tell you like it is. I trust their opinions fully.

My wife who is also a member but in hiatus ran Halo for Her and loved it. Real good strength gains and lean muscle but she slacked off a bit from her workouts after her cycle and is fighting to keep those gains.

Thanks for the welcome. It'll be nice to have some experienced body builders to chat with and get knowledge from. I really want to grow. I've seen some gains in my legs already, but I've been eating DIRTY and lots of it. :satan:

I read her posts about it. That was one of my questions, actually. How much of the gains should I expect to retain after the cycle ends? I'm not looking for a magic pill or easy way, just something that will help maximize my time and efforts.

LOL. Gotta love Google.

You pulled a classic out right there.

Thank you.

Thanks for the welcome. It'll be nice to have some experienced body builders to chat with and get knowledge from. I really want to grow. I've seen some gains in my legs already, but I've been eating DIRTY and lots of it. :satan:

I read her posts about it. That was one of my questions, actually. How much of the gains should I expect to retain after the cycle ends? I'm not looking for a magic pill or easy way, just something that will help maximize my time and efforts.

Her gains was a loss on bf and a dry look; more vascular (in a sexy way) but it really hit her around her mid section and recompositioned her body to the point where none of her new Victoria Secret bras fit her. When I mean a loss of gains I'm talking more about a wet look but still strong. She weighed herself and she is still hovering around 127lbs and still tight but muscular definition did fall off but that is her fault from falling off her workout routine. So I'm guessing if she would have stayed one she would have kept a lot of those gains.

Her gains was a loss on bf and a dry look; more vascular (in a sexy way) but it really hit her around her mid section and recompositioned her body to the point where none of her new Victoria Secret bras fit her. When I mean a loss of gains I'm talking more about a wet look but still strong. She weighed herself and she is still hovering around 127lbs and still tight but muscular definition did fall off but that is her fault from falling off her workout routine. So I'm guessing if she would have stayed one she would have kept a lot of those gains.

I assume you mean her boobs got smaller, which would make sense with the loss of body fat. Mine are all implant, so I don't have that issue, even at low BF. The harder, more vascular look is awesome. I'm going to see what kind of natty gains I get over the winter and may run it in the spring.

Welcome, Bobbie. Great to have you here.

Thanks, Ox.

Welcome bobbie ...

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, man.

I assume you mean her boobs got smaller, which would make sense with the loss of body fat. Mine are all implant, so I don't have that issue, even at low BF. The harder, more vascular look is awesome. I'm going to see what kind of natty gains I get over the winter and may run it in the spring.

You should try running it even before at the higher recommended dose, that's what my Cindee did. It will give a great platform to work off. For an oral, it isn't that toxic just as long as you take a good cycle support and liver pills.

You should try running it even before at the higher recommended dose, that's what my Cindee did. It will give a great platform to work off. For an oral, it isn't that toxic just as long as you take a good cycle support and liver pills.

That's a good idea. What dose did Cindee take? And for how long? I was thinking 4 weeks to start.

I was going to order the cycle support, too.

A log is a really good idea bobbie! I know some of the other ladies here would find that very helpful, well and guys too!

Back