My ab challenge!!

Day 5 (planks)

Set 1 - 1:34
Set 2 - 1:06
Set 3 - :59
I'm feelin' a little crazy today so...
SET 4(!!) - :47

Good job guys!! :)

Silk you need to put up progress pic's. I don't have a six pack, still have my 2 liter. :p
Yeah, I will down the road. The pics I posted the other day are a few years old and I'm not as lean anymore. I've got a little ways to go before I'll look like I've progressed any, lol... but I will get there ;)

I bet Dude is not complaining. :)

Not at all. Silk has fantastic curves so even at her "fattest" she is still hot as hell. When she is in shape sometimes the attention she gets is a little over the top. I make due though.. lol

Not at all. Silk has fantastic curves so even at her "fattest" she is still hot as hell. When she is in shape sometimes the attention she gets is a little over the top. I make due though.. lol
I agree! With all due respect.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dude, as long as people are respectful I understand. But some of these young people today have no respect.

Awww thanks Dude and LeatherHead :)
I had another long work weekend so I'm doing my planks later this evening. I figured if I post now that I'm doing it today then I won't be able to talk myself out of it later.

Day 6 (planks)

Set 1 - 1:42 (it was everything I could do to beat my last time of 1:34)
Set 2 - 1:10
Set 3 - :54 (boo...)

Last edited:
Day 3 of Planks. It had been a week due to a family emergency, ANYWAY...
Set 1 2:27
Set 2 1:16 sucked
Set 3 1:05

Can't say I would have started back up today if it were not for this thread. Thanks for the motivation.

I'm not really keeping track of the rest time, but I'd say a minute or two. Basically long enough to recover so I can actually do another set, lol... What are your thoughts? Do you all think that's too long to rest or am I fine?

i will say this in all seriousness, themes is some nice ass titties, not too big, not too small, just right

I'm not really keeping track of the rest time, but I'd say a minute or two. Basically long enough to recover so I can actually do another set, lol... What are your thoughts? Do you all think that's too long to rest or am I fine?
I was using 1 minute + setup, like 1:10. I thought that's what everyone else was doing, lol.

Lol!!! Man I didn't think about the thing with the puppy! I posted pictures of bitches and puppies! (The dog is the bitch and the boobs are the puppies). I think I've got an idea for a picture thread!

Back