The NPC Battle Of Champions (updated) thread !!!

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
This will be the thread that I will keep updates on myself, Zeus, and FitSarah on our show Battle of Champions.

I will post up pics, and try to keep you guys updated as much as possiable when I get some free time.

Look for pics of FitSarah, and myself with our first coats of color later on tonight, or tommarow.

Zeus is getting colored up by Liquid Sun Rayz. Sarah and I will be to, but she is doing a shoot before her appt time. So we need to get some color on her. Plus, I want to get some shoots with her together, when we both are in shape.

Going to see Zeus here in a few hours, to check his progress on carbing up today. Then adjust if needed...

Here is the website of the show info

http://www.npcmidwest.com/

Thanks, Chris. Is prejudging for this show Saturday morning?
'
yeah, pro's are up at 9 am...the appx. time for the npc show is 11am...im guessing around 11:30 for fitsarah, prob 12:30 for Zeus, and 1pm for me...or so...just guessing though...

Ok nite time update. Filling out well, still pretty flat. But looking tighter and crisper by the hour. Im around 223lbs now, so I hope to just sneak in the heavy's and go from there. I hear there competion will be good, and there is rumors of some good guys doing the show. I cant imagine anyone from Nationals doing this show. As it's a week before Nationals. But you never know. I heard that the guy who won the John Simmons Classic is the show, he is a ripped lightheavy. He has killer conditioning. Shape is just ok, from what I seen. But, that show was about 4 weeks ago. Alot can change in 4 weeks.

Anyway, just eating, packing up. Getting it all ready to leave in the morning...

Yeah that doesnt sound right about the National guys doing this one, you know how rumors flow ,lol. Do we have a picture here on our site of this guy your talking about who won that last show? I was just curious to have a look at him, if not its no big deal

He better bring his A game or I will hand him his ass on November 12th!!!!!!

Here is what I can find...Dont know much about him, when he last talked (about a month ago) he said he might do the show, if you could get time off from work.

Iowa Pro & NPC Battle of Champions
Body Building, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Championship

RiverCenter Event

Saturday, November 12, 2011
Mississippi Hall
Prejudging at 9:00 a.m.
Finals at 6:00 p.m.

The top professional male bodybuilders and bikini competitiors from around the world will be competing. Top amatuer athletes in bodybuilding, figure fitness, bikini and male physique.

Admission: $25.00 for Prejudging and $35.00 for Finals

To purchase tickets click here

For more information click here or contact Jack Titone at (314) 686-3828 or email [email protected]

this really sucks...banks are closed cause its verterns day...aaaarrrggghhh...well we are lucky that our mom's keep money hidden in there house for emergency's like this...so lucky..the weekend couldve been over before we knew it...

Yea, I also forgot about the damn banks being closed, that pissed me off...At least you were able to get things straightened out

Sarah update

she is right on. just pulled her water out (she drank over 2 gallons this past week, everyday) She is in the short class, looks like it will just be split up into 2 or 3 classes (short, medium, tall)

here are her pics from tonight (friday)

Zeus update

Gabe is filling out really nice. He is drying up very well. he is weighing in around 188lbs now. Prob, drop about 4-5lbs overnight. Then be ready to rock the stage...

no pics yet, but will have some in the morning...

chris250 update

Im filling out now, my buddy say's im right on track. he wants me to continue to fill out strong. Cut water out at midnight, maybe 1/2 dyazide in the morning. Had burger and fries just a minute ago. The burger and fries always fills me out well and gives me good vascularity. The rest of the night will be rice cakes and small amount of penut butter.

just got done with our meeting this morning. resting up now, got about 4-5 hrs before going on stage. got one more coat of tan on. filling up really well, and getting alot dryer. Looking very good. Im happy with my look.

Zeus, is filling up. He woke up a tad flat, but very dry. Looking very tight and lean. Just needs to fill up, some but im sure he will be ready to go in a few hours

Sarah is putting on make up now. She is looking very tight and lean, prob to tight and lean for bikini. but oh well, she is happy with her look. She actully looks hot as hell right now. her midsection tighted up alot overnight. She went without carbs, all day yesterday. cut water out last night, took 1/2 a dyazide at 10 pm...trying to pull as much roundness off her delts, back and arms.

Back