The NPC Battle Of Champions (updated) thread !!!

Looking great bro, you and your wife! Good luck brutha! Cant wait to here how you did! You look like you can take the Overall for sure!

just a quick update. Sarah and I are going out to grab a drink or two tonight.

I got 2nd in the open heavys. I think I spilled from pre to night show. just drank to much, and didnt cover it with a dyazide...or shouldnt just not drank as much fulids...my own fault...

sarah didnt place in the top 5...she did look good, they just went with lean, tiny girls. I mean smaller, very tiny girls. but they where lean to, with some abs...so she didnt make the top 5...

Zeus, did the best and got 5th in a very tough open lightheavy class. it was a good class, with some quality competors. he looked great, and did a great job...very proud of what he acomplished...

MidwestMuscle (who comes on here from time to time) - Actully won the 40 and over master's class and looked really good. He really brough it all together the final few weeks and looked totally different than a few weeks ago. Congrats to him on a super showing. His girlfried also place 2nd in master figure, and she looked incrediable. Very lean, and hard...

Great job, guys! We are all very proud of each of you.

This is so true. All of you did a great job. The discipline and dedication involved just to step on stage is to be commended. You should never let expectation outcomes dictate your mood. Yes its nice to win but its the journey that counts. I admire the fact you all did it together, good job and had fun.

Hey guys I have alot of thoughts going threw my head right now. and I will post those thoughts more later tonight. Im pretty disapointed to be totally honest with ya. I honestly think my best days are behind me now. I've just hard to accept that, at the moment. After winning all those shows in 06-07 and then getting sick in 09. I havnt been able to do the things I use to do back in 06-07 to be more competive. I really thought, if I would just put out my best, and do what I can do. I still could look good enough to win shows of this level. But, to be totally honest, I just dont think I got what it takes to be on a national level doing it this way. im going to give my body a break, let it rest up. Then at the first of the year, decide if its worth my time to even do master nationals. If not, then I will just chose to do a regional level show for fun. I still enjoy training, and dieting. But, honeslty I have to be more careful, and think about my family first. I have a beautiful daughter, and a wonderful wife. At this point in my life they come first no matter what. One of my favorite sayings, "It is what it is" I come to accept that, im a good bodybuilder. But, just not good enough to be at that next level and be competive. Not without doing the things I have done in the past. But, that is ok. Because I have a wonderful life, and a beautiful family that loves me for me.

wow bro powerful words. I have recently got down on myself bc I work In a job with half of what I would be making if there was room in my Career feild for positions, sadly there is not. so I thought to myself- I have a Beautiful, loving wife that takes care of me, and provides for me (although I wish I could provide more finacially right now aka one of the reasons im upset w/ myself) We have a baby on the way, I have a nice house that we built, I have a car that when I was younger I really wanted but never thought it would be possible, and I have family all pretty close to me now.

Great to see you all did so well! Congrats, . . Chris i say take more time to just think bro, your so mentally taxed right now as you know from all the stress, diet, overwhelming things and you know well as any its all more mental than anything. You did awesome bro and I agree family first but I BELIEVE you can do anything you decide to do with support. Great job man and thats to all MC competitors as well!!!!

Congrats guys, I know it can be disappointing at times, but overall you all did a great job!!! Chris, don't be too hard on yourself, you still looked great and went in and did the best you could, family will always come first. This isn't something that you can decide overnight, congrats and again, a job well done!!

Congrats guys, I know it can be disappointing at times, but overall you all did a great job!!! Chris, don't be too hard on yourself, you still looked great and went in and did the best you could, family will always come first. This isn't something that you can decide overnight, congrats and again, a job well done!!
2nd that!

Congrats to all of you! Chris you and I are both pushing 40years old brutha, well in a few years anyways, and your body is still in the one percentile* in the whole world, lol, men would kill to look like you in their 20's let alone in their mid 30's.

Anyhow you guys all did well!

Congrats to all of you! Chris you and I are both pushing 40years old brutha, well in a few years anyways, and your body is still in the one percentile* in the whole world, lol, men would kill to look like you in their 20's let alone in their mid 30's.

Anyhow you guys all did well!

Well said presser.
Thanks for the comments on Denise and I Chris. True I dont post to often on here but I'm on everyday and enjoy all the great info on here take it all in like a sponge....
Proud of you chris, zeus, sara. I feel we represented MC well and we definately represented our home area well. The quality of competitors that showed up for this show was very, very good. Several national level competitors there.
Trying to post some pics but keep getting this error message and cant post them. Any idea's guys. Anyways Dan Ray tells me his pics should be posted on rxmuscle.com by tuesday.

Well said presser.
Thanks for the comments on Denise and I Chris. True I dont post to often on here but I'm on everyday and enjoy all the great info on here take it all in like a sponge....
Proud of you chris, zeus, sara. I feel we represented MC well and we definately represented our home area well. The quality of competitors that showed up for this show was very, very good. Several national level competitors there.
Trying to post some pics but keep getting this error message and cant post them. Any idea's guys. Anyways Dan Ray tells me his pics should be posted on rxmuscle.com by tuesday.

If you email them, I can post them.
PM me for addy.
Thanks...

316817_2445054179773_1654466196_2327116_1170567768_n.jpg

zeus, midwest muscle,and chris250 back stage. Was great competing with my bro's made the show that much better. This was the night show, we all looked better in the morning at prejudging of course.

Back