The NPC Battle Of Champions (updated) thread !!!

317213_2456405823557_1654466196_2332663_1774343503_n.jpg

Top 5 heavywt class

My thoughts a couple days later

Well, ive had time to think. Its still a big dissapointment. I really thought I was on track to do some serious damage at this show. But, the final few days just didnt come out right. Even so, I had the show won in the morning. But, I spilled at night, and they rejudged the show at night as one judge wanted to change his vote. (I know because im very good friends with one of the judges and he told me this himself) I honeslty did it to myself, playing around with my diet the final few days. Then slipping on water after pre jugdging and not holding myself back. I wouldve won the heavy's, but the super wouldve still won the overall. It really made me think if im still making progress or not. It's hard to say, if my best days are in the past. I would like to think not, but I still want to believe I can be competive on the national level. Anyway, that is all I want to say about this show. Its over now, and im moving on. Im going to give next year Master Nationals a shot, and if I make the top 5-6 I will continue on. If not, then its time to retire and move on. So it's all or nothing next year.

You seem to be at the top of your game IMO. These are likely your best years. The only thing holding you back is the last day or so. I wouldn't quit if I were you. I think the best is yet to come. Try to put on a few pounds of muscle and come back bigger and better. Your arms look bigger than I've ever seen them. Filling out and spilling or not being able to fill out is such a small thresh hold.

Getting older sucks donkey balls, but i have to agree with the dude, you still have it bro and im not just saying that cause were friends , i honestly think you still got it!

Back