Who increased the debt

So u gotta ask : who really is increasing the debt? Its all of us. Either directly or indirectly... Regardless of the political party in office it will not change unless there is actual fundamental change in the way we do things. Welfare, social security, war, bailouts, even using our mail system, all increases our debt. You cant blame a president, its our system. We need to get back to our roots. Let free market and personal pride drive our economy w/o regulation and the govt with its hand up the ass of every individual and company in the USA.

alot would have to change for this, and now that companies are held the same way citizens are (contributions for elections and getting things passed is the main reason) it would be a long road. I wish somethings would change. Id say I more with Dems bc Reps are just plain annoying to me, being against unions for one is a horrible idea, bc companies already have too much power
they say that the big buisnesses would go bankrupt if they didnt outsiurce all the jobs, give me a fuckin break
and the number one reason I hate reps (most of them) is bc they think they are clever but all they typically are is close minded rubes and simpletons
examples
"Obama sure souunds like Osama"
"Lib-tard"
"dumb-ocrat"
anything that rhymes to them, or is easily changed is clever, but more or less sounds like a happy rant from a 5 year old, with a had injury.

if i were about to starve and knew there was no bail out, i would knock on ppls doors, rake their leaves, mow their lawn, wash their cars etc...if ppl knew that only they could dig themselves out rather than rely on everyone else i truly believe they would find a way..
right now theres just no incentive to do so

more realistic would be alot more people selling drugs and robbing each other rather than raking leaves to survive, which would absolutely not work

I can almost agree with you here on every point, although I dont want people starving

I agree with Ron Paul on that point. There have always been churches and charities that would take care of those who really need it.

alot would have to change for this, and now that companies are held the same way citizens are (contributions for elections and getting things passed is the main reason) it would be a long road. I wish somethings would change. Id say I more with Dems bc Reps are just plain annoying to me, being against unions for one is a horrible idea, bc companies already have too much power
they say that the big buisnesses would go bankrupt if they didnt outsiurce all the jobs, give me a fuckin break
and the number one reason I hate reps (most of them) is bc they think they are clever but all they typically are is close minded rubes and simpletons
examples
"Obama sure souunds like Osama"
"Lib-tard"
"dumb-ocrat"
anything that rhymes to them, or is easily changed is clever, but more or less sounds like a happy rant from a 5 year old, with a had injury.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! What about Repukes or Teabaggers and all that?

more realistic would be alot more people selling drugs and robbing each other rather than raking leaves to survive, which would absolutely not work

I agree. What you cut in military spending you'd have to pay in policing the public.

they wouldnt sell drugs if they were legalized. there would be no market for them. responsible citizens would choose against life threatening drugs. those who dont would breed themselves out of existance.

i tend to believe there are more responsible good hearted citizens in this country and the majority would find legal, ethical ways to feed their families if needed. give citizens more rights to protect their property and livelihood and allow them to shoot looters, robbers, and burglars on the spot. make it harder to steal than to get a legimate job.

jobs are outsourced for a couple reasons, High corporate tax rates for one (democrats are to blame) its cheaper for a business to operate elsewhere..so you cant blame them for leaving
Unions are another reason why jobs are outsourced....classic example is the steel mills. the unions went out of control and drove up the cost of making steel dramatically so what happens? send it to china
same with ford, chrysler, chevy.....unreasonable pensions, wages, 12 week vacation plans....all union driven and leads to overpriced unsellable vehicles=bankrupt and bailouts.....

anyways i gotta get off this subject...stressing me out man. gonna get hives or some shit

Whoa, whoa, whoa! What about Repukes or Teabaggers and all that?

they wouldnt sell drugs if they were legalized. there would be no market for them. responsible citizens would choose against life threatening drugs. those who dont would breed themselves out of existance.

i tend to believe there are more responsible good hearted citizens in this country and the majority would find legal, ethical ways to feed their families if needed. give citizens more rights to protect their property and livelihood and allow them to shoot looters, robbers, and burglars on the spot. make it harder to steal than to get a legimate job.

jobs are outsourced for a couple reasons, High corporate tax rates for one (democrats are to blame) its cheaper for a business to operate elsewhere..so you cant blame them for leaving
Unions are another reason why jobs are outsourced....classic example is the steel mills. the unions went out of control and drove up the cost of making steel dramatically so what happens? send it to china
same with ford, chrysler, chevy.....unreasonable pensions, wages, 12 week vacation plans....all union driven and leads to overpriced unsellable vehicles=bankrupt and bailouts.....

anyways i gotta get off this subject...stressing me out man. gonna get hives or some shit

hahaha alright just eat some mint chocolate chip ice cream and relax mang

And people wonder why I don't follow politics...All of this is way over my head and I couldn't care less for the simple fact that it's never going to change...It's fucked up and will remain fucked up, maybe not as bad, but it'll still be fucked up

And people wonder why I don't follow politics...All of this is way over my head and I couldn't care less for the simple fact that it's never going to change...It's fucked up and will remain fucked up, maybe not as bad, but it'll still be fucked up

I honestly don't mean this to be offensive but it's this kind of apathy that will keep us headed down the same road we're already on. The power is in the base of the pyramid. The people have a voice, but the majority choose not to use it. I'd wager most, like you, feel it does no good. Well, when everyone feels that way and does nothing it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Granted nothing will ever be perfect in an imperfect world, but we can affect change, we can determine our future. The key is to understand our history, how we got where we are, what is currently happening, how it should be changed and support causes that you believe promote the change we need.

Think about this, we all know lobbyists pay elected officials for favor during lawmaking, etc. It every single person in the country put in just $1 a month, we would have $300 million dollars a month to lobby officials for the interest of the people. Obviously that will never happen but it just goes to show that people have more power than they think. You're only helpless if you tell yourself you're helpless ;)

great point, it wont happen until personal responsibility is a necessity..so sad but bignwv has a point too..is it really worth the stress? hard to tell

great point, it wont happen until personal responsibility is a necessity..so sad but bignwv has a point too..is it really worth the stress? hard to tell

Considering the alternative, personally, I think it is. I would rather be stressed out and free, than oppressed.

I honestly don't mean this to be offensive but it's this kind of apathy that will keep us headed down the same road we're already on. The power is in the base of the pyramid. The people have a voice, but the majority choose not to use it. I'd wager most, like you, feel it does no good. Well, when everyone feels that way and does nothing it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Granted nothing will ever be perfect in an imperfect world, but we can affect change, we can determine our future. The key is to understand our history, how we got where we are, what is currently happening, how it should be changed and support causes that you believe promote the change we need.

Think about this, we all know lobbyists pay elected officials for favor during lawmaking, etc. It every single person in the country put in just $1 a month, we would have $300 million dollars a month to lobby officials for the interest of the people. Obviously that will never happen but it just goes to show that people have more power than they think. You're only helpless if you tell yourself you're helpless ;)

good point with the lobbying brosef but yeah it wont happen ever.
I like points of few that both are logical and has some religous structure as well. I dont like the fact that ppl that get govt money have 5 computers and the best cable, keep there a/c on even when its cold and a big screen tv, or when jackasses like my sister in laws bf gets 3000 extra every fucking semester for pell grant when he has worked a month in his life and I dont get shit working since I was 8! but at the same time I dont want people to starve or not be able to get education.

My ideas to follow

My ideas:
1) instead of banks being bailed out for mortgage crisis, a new govt run company picked up forclosed homes, and rented them out at half the cost of the mortgage for x amount of years than have the option to buy.
This would keep homes from being run down and molded over like most of them have.
2) every one gets audited with govt funded programs, you get welfare and wicks but you bought a big screen tv, u get deducted that money, you get your nails done, that month you get 25 dollars left etc.
3) any pell grant money not used with proof for scholl goes into an account for future schooloing, after that point any leftover rolls back into system for other students. If you dont get a passing grade you MUST pay it back.

rap music increased the debt.....basically the entitlement/somebody will take care of me mentality......the number of people who use benefits increased more than the amount of money those who provide are able to provide for.....it's the mentality of the people that changed things....who's to blame? rap music

My ideas:
1) instead of banks being bailed out for mortgage crisis, a new govt run company picked up forclosed homes, and rented them out at half the cost of the mortgage for x amount of years than have the option to buy.
This would keep homes from being run down and molded over like most of them have.
2) every one gets audited with govt funded programs, you get welfare and wicks but you bought a big screen tv, u get deducted that money, you get your nails done, that month you get 25 dollars left etc.
3) any pell grant money not used with proof for scholl goes into an account for future schooloing, after that point any leftover rolls back into system for other students. If you dont get a passing grade you MUST pay it back.

I think those food stamp cards should only be good on certain things at the grocery store. You try to buy Oreos and it beeps and you have to put them back. Folks on food stamps should not be getting chips, sodas, and ribeyes. They should work for bread, hamburger, canned goods, and other necessities only.

Well, I guess it makes a difference if you're allowed to vote too. Once that was taken away from me, I just didn't care anymore. I guess I should've thrown that out there

Well, I guess it makes a difference if you're allowed to vote too. Once that was taken away from me, I just didn't care anymore. I guess I should've thrown that out there

I suppose that does change things. Why can't you vote, may I ask?

Back