Who increased the debt

Metal85 has it all figured out... Heck I just learned today I am a commy. Thats one name I've never been called.

BTW Genius Metal85, what exactly makes me a commy? LOL

This is disheartening to say the least. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. That is the law governing the existence of everything in this universe and we have come to believe that we are above it.
Our Govt is a perfect personified example of our country. A fat bloated whore feeding it's 1000 bastard kids on the dollars of it's citizens and anywhere else it can get money.
The Govt is failing because it's a failure! There is too much Govt. Too many politicians being paid to do nothing.
Citizens have no rights, but are forced to pay money to a group who they do not agree with and see no benefit from. Sound familiar?
We have people getting disability income for being drunks!!
People get welfare and more of it the more bastard kids they pop out and don't even attempt to provide for themselves.
You have people getting their kids on disability at 12 years old for having ADHD!!!!
Do I want people to starve??! No, but that is the way of the world.
Do I want to kill people??! No, but should they choose to steal from me or hurt me or my loved ones, I will.
Govt needs to know it's place. No welfare. You can be eligible for disability after working a certain number of years and having a real disability. This isn't pretty, but the laws of God will always be above those of man. If you feel the need to take care of someone who is unable to take care of themselves than do so, but don't expect money from me to support YOUR choice.
Stop trying to regulate everything. People are made to pay a portion of THEIR hard earned income to a Govt, a failing retirement system, and a failing healthcare system, but can't use the drugs they want when and if they choose to?!
This same Govt is going to tell me that I can't shoot and kill someone trying to steal my car?! In the early days of our Govt horse thieves were hung!!!
This country is destined for massive failure.
As for CH3N02 being a commy... Nothing could be further from he truth. He's defended this country and blindly followed it's orders and then was left to fend for himself. He knows more about our past and current systems of Govt than anyone I've ever met.
Are any of you prepared for the total collapse of our Govt or at least a period of restructure that is inevitable?? If not, I suggest you do. No it's not fun buying rounds for various weapons in 1000 round increments, but I am nearly prepared.

great post dude...i couldnt agree with you more. the US govt has failed at the mail system, social security, housing market, welfare system, and health care..why anyone would put their trust into it for anything other than building roads and world defense is beyond me (i barely trust them at that)...
i too am prepared for a collapse. just look at europe (greece in particular) eventually the working people will be tired and fed up from supporting laziness. when the welfare dries up then what??
come try and rob my house ......good luck and better come prepared

Ch3no im apparantley a libtard (very clever) so I was passing a name back should I have saidsomething more clever like repuke-lican? bc that would be funny (sarcasm) see hw I cleverly switched the word around, I can also rhyme, its crazy

It actually was, I did something stupid without thinking, as hard as it is to believe because so many people say this, but I honestly didn't think I was breaking the law. I mean, it's not drug related, it's a blue collar crime, but it still sucks. I have to live with it, but will one day try to get it expunged, but I've gotta pay back the restitution. It was only $10k and most of which were loans I would've had to pay back anyway, just obtained them fraudulantly. The good thing is once an employer asks about it, they see it was stupid and just a misunderstanding that happened with a young adult so it's not cost me any good job oppurtunities. I'm lucky though, because this kind of stuff happens to a lot of good people and they can't get a fair shake afterwards.

And no, even after it first happened as low as I felt, I never wanted to milk the system. I know that seems to be the thinking in people today "Fuck the gov't, they screwed me over so I'll screw them...." that's not me, I may not agree with the way things are ran, but I still work for what I've got and take full responsibility for my actions. I don't think it should've went the criminal route, could've been civil, but it wasn't so oh well, I'll make the best of it and learn as I go forward

I wasnt being sarcastic. I may have come across that way. In fact I expected it to be drug related. Big business does what you did ALL the time and screws millions of people, yet they face fines that amount to 1% of what they obtained and the people lose houses and lives. Our system is fucked beyond recovery. Unfortunately you are living that and still push forward. We need to trim the fat in this country and it will happen. The only question is how soon and how violently.

Federal debt January 2001 (when Bush took office) - $5.7 trillion
Federal debt January 2009 (when Obama took office) - $10.6 trillion
Federal debt today (after 2 years 10 monts under Obama) - $14.9 trillion

So, all presidents prior to Bush contributed $5.7 trillion to the debt. Bush added almost $5 trillion in 8 years. Obama has added $4.3 in less than 3 years. That's $625 billion per year for Bush and $1.5 trillion per year for Obama. Obama has nearly equalled Bush's spending already and in 8 years would have added more debt than all prior presidents COMBINED!

You need that in chart form, Metal?

That sounds more like it. I hate the Republican -vs- Democrat bull.
NEITHER ONE is for the people. It is just a total power strugle.
I think it was Thomas Jefferson, when they made these two parties,
who said,"Goverment is no longer FOR the people".

Gotta throw this out there. Jerry Brown, Calif. govenor, signed a bill a few weeks back that puts $$ aside into a fund so
"Illegal's" kids will each have some kind of college fund. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY KIDS COLLEGE $$. I have been paying
taxes for over 35 years.

Metal85, I dont know you and you dont know me. I called you a libtard because of the original post in this thread. It was an obvious post to try and bash Republicans, and more specifically Ronald Reagan and defend Obama for his reckless spending. Facts about me is that you will find not a person walking this Earth that believes in Freedom and Liberty more than I. If you learn one thing from me and what I believe in its that first and foremost I believe in freedom, liberty, the Constitution and the rule of law. None of these thing I mentioned, does EITHER party believe in. Both are frauds and bother are the exact same. When you realize that both parties Republican and Democrat are out to fuck you, take more of your money, take more of your rights, tell you what you can and cannot do, having never ending wars, further destroy your currency all while telling you that they care about you, then perhaps we can have a conversation that is meaningful. There is no real difference in the current parties we call the GOP and the DNC. They play the game to make you think that but there is no real difference. If there is and you have proof of this then point it out to me.

I am fearful of our future. We have passed through the looking glass. The current status quo cannot be kept up. Its impossible to deny and if you do you have your head buried in the sand. We are doomed its just a matter of when the current house of cards comes down. Like The Dude said, if you are not currently preparing for a TOTAL collapse of society in the very near future I feel bad for you. This country has too much debt, too many people leaching of the back of the minority of producers. There are too many zero liability voters that vote for candidates because they can Play a Saxophone on MVT or give a great speech and has a catchy bumper sticker phrase.

We no longer search out a Candidate that supports the people and not the expansion of Govt. If this were true then the guy at the top of the polls would not be Herman Cain or Mitt Romney and Obama would have never been considered for President much less the janitor of the local high school. If this country gave a shit about its future then the only clear choice would be a guy named Ron Paul. Ron Paul has been warning us for well over 30 years of the path we are on and where it leads us. Why does he know where its going, well its because he understands history, and free markets. He understand monetary policy and fiat currency. We have one last chance to steer the ship we are on in the right direction and that is by electing Ron Paul. But even IF we elect him I fear that is way too late to fix the problem. You have way too many deadbeats and uneducated voters to make a difference. Its hard to have personal responsibility. Its way easier to blame other people for our being imperfect and expect the govt to give us a handout. One thing about Ron Paul is that he is not the perfect messenger. But his message is perfect.

If you want to learn a little bit about freedom and liberty I'll give you a reading list all of which I have read.

The Law by Bastiat

The Road to Serfom by Freidrich Hayek.

Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt

Liberty Defined by Ron Paul.

Anything by Ludwig Von Misis or Murray Rothbard.

Anything by Tom Woods.

Look up Peter Schiff on Youtube.

I hope you get where I am coming from and see the light. Party politics will be the end of this country.

Last edited:
I wasnt being sarcastic. I may have come across that way. In fact I expected it to be drug related. Big business does what you did ALL the time and screws millions of people, yet they face fines that amount to 1% of what they obtained and the people lose houses and lives. Our system is fucked beyond recovery. Unfortunately you are living that and still push forward. We need to trim the fat in this country and it will happen. The only question is how soon and how violently.

I didn't take it that way, it's absolutely true what you say about the big biz stuff...The federal gov't is the biggest money launderers in the world. If they get a budget, you better believe they'll spend every last penny of it every year to keep the same budget or to get a higher one even though they don't need the amount they get. But that's the way it is, I don't see that changing, but I can hope for it

Metal85, I dont know you and you dont know me. I called you a libtard because of the original post in this thread. It was an obvious post to try and bash Republicans, and more specifically Ronald Reagan and defend Obama for his reckless spending. Facts about me is that you will find not a person walking this Earth that believes in Freedom and Liberty more than I. If you learn one thing from me and what I believe in its that first and foremost I believe in freedom, liberty, the Constitution and the rule of law. None of these thing I mentioned, does EITHER party believe in. Both are frauds and bother are the exact same. When you realize that both parties Republican and Democrat are out to fuck you, take more of your money, take more of your rights, tell you what you can and cannot do, having never ending wars, further destroy your currency all while telling you that they care about you, then perhaps we can have a conversation that is meaningful. There is no real difference in the current parties we call the GOP and the DNC. They play the game to make you think that but there is no real difference. If there is and you have proof of this then point it out to me.

I am fearful of our future. We have passed through the looking glass. The current status quo cannot be kept up. Its impossible to deny and if you do you have your head buried in the sand. We are doomed its just a matter of when the current house of cards comes down. Like The Dude said, if you are not currently preparing for a TOTAL collapse of society in the very near future I feel bad for you. This country has too much debt, too many people leaching of the back of the minority of producers. There are too many zero liability voters that vote for candidates because they can Play a Saxophone on MVT or give a great speech and has a catchy bumper sticker phrase.

We no longer search out a Candidate that supports the people and not the expansion of Govt. If this were true then the guy at the top of the polls would not be Herman Cain or Mitt Romney and Obama would have never been considered for President much less the janitor of the local high school. If this country gave a shit about its future then the only clear choice would be a guy named Ron Paul. Ron Paul has been warning us for well over 30 years of the path we are on and where it leads us. Why does he know where its going, well its because he understands history, and free markets. He understand monetary policy and fiat currency. We have one last chance to steer the ship we are on in the right direction and that is by electing Ron Paul. But even IF we elect him I fear that is way too late to fix the problem. You have way too many deadbeats and uneducated voters to make a difference. Its hard to have personal responsibility. Its way easier to blame other people for our being imperfect and expect the govt to give us a handout. One thing about Ron Paul is that he is not the perfect messenger. But his message is perfect.

If you want to learn a little bit about freedom and liberty I'll give you a reading list all of which I have read.

The Law by Bastiat

The Road to Serfom by Freidrich Hayek.

Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt

Liberty Defined by Ron Paul.

Anything by Ludwig Von Misis or Murray Rothbard.

Anything by Tom Woods.

Look up Peter Schiff on Youtube.

I hope you get where I am coming from and see the light. Party politics will be the end of this country.

I can pretty much agree with almost all of that. I initially posted the pic for the diehard republicans that always get under my skin, so that worked in both places I put it, however I know both parties blow, and Id say any one who lets the treasurey get run by anyone with anything to do with wallstreet is and asshole, which is what the last 40 years or so? Im not fighting you and said the little quirky shit to combat your quirky comment. If worse came to worse id go to France, where the people have the power. If you have a baby you get a nanny that comes to your house for months and does your laundry and cleans, if the government gives you shit you turn the power off to the country. You have job security unlike this shithole. They even fired a transporter at my work yesterday for no reason, es been there 7 years, but the new hospital company that took over doesnt believe in transporters...... they also got rid of 11 more for no reason, you cant plan for sht here with this type of nonsense going on.

We also have the biggest rip off education nationally, which tells us what? That we encourage a dumb future nation. India get free schooling than comes here, this is why there are so many Indian doctors, I couldnt even begin to afford to go to school for that and if I did it would be close to a 300k loan which in turn would be more than double that after all the interest.

Trust me I know this nation isnt even close to what it was supposed to be, if your middle class your a drowning out piece of shit, which that worked really well for Rome so I guess we should try it to........

Metal85 you should move to France. They are so great. You moving to France is the best thing I have heard you say.

OX you are the on with the tattoo on your lower back of 2 dolphins jumping out of the water forming a heart, so I believe it would be you. And rumor has it that the "M.O.B." tattoo on your stomach stands for men over bitches

OX you are the on with the tattoo on your lower back of 2 dolphins jumping out of the water forming a heart, so I believe it would be you. And rumor has it that the "M.O.B." tattoo on your stomach stands for men over bitches

Hahaha, two dolphins...that is hilarious!

Back