Who increased the debt

read the book called Patriots-it's a fictional novel about how a person would try to survive if the economy and social system as we know it collapsed (give it time and it probably will at this pace)

interesting the word Patriot has the word riot in it

i think i could survive if things went bad...it would be crazy but i agree there is potential to see a financial collapse within the next decade id say

Yeah Australia would be nice except every living creature there can kill you lol in and out of the water, and the cold is def Canada's downfall. My buddy went to Toronto and took a shit load of pix and its beautiful there

Yeah Australia would be nice except every living creature there can kill you lol in and out of the water, and the cold is def Canada's downfall. My buddy went to Toronto and took a shit load of pix and its beautiful there

Yeah, my parents have been to Banff and Calgary and it is definitely gorgeous. There's just something about Australia that appeals to me.

Yeah, my parents have been to Banff and Calgary and it is definitely gorgeous. There's just something about Australia that appeals to me.

Maybe there badass cars or chicks with accents lol or the beaches or architecture

I would rock the shit out of this car if I lived there
2010-holden-special-vehicles-20-years-of-clubsport-limited-edition-fro.jpg

Our G8 was essentially a Holden Commodore SS, a fairly standard model in its home market, despite having a 6.0L, 361 horsepower V8......

yeah people actually take survival classes for that, id just go north

when our economy collapses so will everyone else's

and how are you going to get up north? the highways will all be shut down-the gas stations will all be closed-no planes

you basically will have to ride a horse to get where your going

and how are you going to get up north? the highways will all be shut down-the gas stations will all be closed-no planes

So everything will just reset back to about 1-200 years ago when people had to work and fight to survive, the way it ALWAYS had been up until mid 20th century. I honestly wouldn't mind.

I could survive growing crops and raising cattle. It would honestly be more peaceful that it is now.

It would just suck because gyms, gear, and abundant food (essentially bodybuilding) would be nearly impossible :(

so I will steal a horse, actually a mule, Id steal a mule

So everything will just reset back to about 1-200 years ago when people had to work and fight to survive, the way it ALWAYS had been up until mid 20th century. I honestly wouldn't mind.

I could survive growing crops and raising cattle. It would honestly be more peaceful that it is now.

It would just suck because gyms, gear, and abundant food (essentially bodybuilding) would be nearly impossible :(

are you really a 4mandrummer? idk

Well you already posted the car I would have put up.

very nice sir, id drive the shit outta that car. Why every American car company sells way better looking cars out of Country???????

Think Zombies!!! I find it rather amusing how "the end of the world" Zombie movies are all over the place now. Watch them. Thats what it's going to be at least for a period of time. Will we go back to farming and riding horses... No. But a revolution is coming. It's impossible for it not to. Look at how many times it has happened in the course of documented human history. Now take into account that if you were to make a timeline of the life on our planet's existence, we wouldn't occupy enough time to even show up. We do think highly of ourselves though.

Back