14 Day Blast - 21Juggernaut - Vids Inside

So far that's what I hear big guy, everyone says there is a time and place for fat, when growing gaining some fat is ok. I've just been husky all my life so it kinda sucks to think of staying that way.

I bought some otc fat burners and i am starting to nail down a diet, I'll be cutting in october with supps for the first time, hope i like what i see when its all said and done.

thanks man for the info, ur a motivation for sure.

Completely understand- I grew up a fat kid and I know my bodytype- easy to gain muscle but easy to gain bodyfat along with it.
Dieting is a science- it is all about the cardio(which sucks-it does) and the eating(diet). Remember the supps are icing on the cake- but only if you have the other two nailed down. It is very possible- and be patient.

Completely understand- I grew up a fat kid and I know my bodytype- easy to gain muscle but easy to gain bodyfat along with it.
Dieting is a science- it is all about the cardio(which sucks-it does) and the eating(diet). Remember the supps are icing on the cake- but only if you have the other two nailed down. It is very possible- and be patient.

Right on big guy, great advice that I will take heed of especially "be patient". Supps from bb.com should be here tomorrow, I'm basically reading every pre-contest diet I can find from guys that look like I want to and trying to find something I can follow. no doubt though, you're 100% right supps are just icing.

New Vid

Here is a vid from today's workout. I don't have any buddies at the gym that wanna record vids for me lol so i wasn't able to get a full workout on cam. This vid is my last set of incline presses.

Rest of the workout:

Incline Bench press
225 x 20
315 x 6 (stopped short because fucking hand placement was bad)
315 x 9
315 x 8
315 x 8
405 x 3 (first was all me spotter says i got the 2nd too but idk. needed him on the 3rd)

Incline DB press
110 x 10
110 x 10
110 x 10

Incline Fly
50 x 10
70 x 9
70 x 9
70 x 8

Machine Fly
200 x 8
200 x 8
200 x 8

cable fly
3 sets of bullshittin idk what i was using because I was talking so much d to a friend at the time.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R75iPmCpqCg[/media]

Last edited:
Looks like your doing pretty good, id say all you have to do is worry about duration now, the longer you keep with it consistantly the better you will do. Try different things for cardio and findut whats best for you, I hate to run, so I use the bike, if you dont like either of those try the stepper or maybe just a brisk walk with incline on it. Good luck with everything

Looks like your doing pretty good, id say all you have to do is worry about duration now, the longer you keep with it consistantly the better you will do. Try different things for cardio and findut whats best for you, I hate to run, so I use the bike, if you dont like either of those try the stepper or maybe just a brisk walk with incline on it. Good luck with everything

Thanks man, you drop some great advice. I kinda like the bike, and find AM cardio to be the best for me because the time seems to go by quicker being that I'm half sleep, lol. Going to give post workout cardio a try starting this week.

Thanks again man.

you might try some fasted cardio in the am, dont eat go do 30min of treadmill. that will really burn up some fat

Am empty stomach

Incline walking or stair master

Empty stomach for sure, i'mma try the stair master instead of the tread this go around. Last time I was losing fat pretty fast when i was doing am cardio so ur right that prolly works best for me. This time imma stick to the diet and not quit early.

Close Grip Bench Vid from today's workout

This was the last set of that exercise and i let my buddies talk me into pushing myself a bit. Forms a little off but here it is.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpkF6FAhquU[/media]

Here is the rest of the workout:
CG Bench
225x20
315x12
365x8 Dropset 315x4
365x8 forced reps 2
410x2 forced rep 1

Pressdowns SUPERSET with db extensions
full stack for as many as i could x 4 sets
db extensions 40lb to 50lb no less than 8 reps x 4 sets

Weighted Dips
2 45lb weights x 10 reps x 3 sets

DB Alt Curls x 8 x 4
ez bar curs x 10 x 2

Last edited:
I swear i got 9 with 315 on the first set. This is my second week carb cycling but I kinda feel my strength decreasing already. this is my low day doing high/low/high/low/high/low/low - carb cycling.

Here it is military 315 for 6 reps 3rd set

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIjFldtoUu0[/media]

good job man keep it up

Thanks bro, all the encouragement really helps. just ending another week of dieting tomorrow. shit sucks cuz im already feeling smaller lol.

Noticed you used to be here in Albuquerque, sucks ur not any more would be nice to have a training partner for once lol.

Thanks man just trying to keep the weights heavy while i'm dieting. I've been reading that keeping the weights high is the way to go when dieting. I'll be posting more soon.

i've always done the same. it took heavy weights to get that size, its gonna take it to keep it.

That MP with 315 was sick bro!! I do 225 for 6.... could not even imagine unracking that. Very impressive

i've always done the same. it took heavy weights to get that size, its gonna take it to keep it.

Yup that's exactly what I'm thinking. Read alot about guys that lower the weight closer to contest when they r in real good shape though to prevent injury. when i'm 5% bodyfat i guess i'll consider lightening up lol.

Back