Almost 4 weeks out.

with over 10 years experience on forums, statistically when someone tells me they are 270lbs and single digit bodyfat they are wayyyyy offf... im not saying thats the case here.. its not like it doesn't happen.. but to reach that level of physique takes a ton of dedication and is very impressive

you do know i was talking about "being a dick" coming natural to some of us, like myself, lol,

most guys who say 7% are actually 11%, ive found that to be pretty fucking accurate over the years lmao, not that this is the case with Masher, but guys do not realize just how lean 7% is, you can compete and do well at 5-7%, and a lot of guys on stage are around that body fat percentage

the problem in my opinion is guys competing who look really good and are 7% bf, tel everyone theyre 2-3% which is close to death! lmao, so guys who are around 10-11% think well i must be around 7% lmao,

sorry for hi-jacking this post with my stupid 2 cents, but i been in bodybuilding a long time and thats how guys usually mis-judge their own BF%

6'5 273lbs and 7% should look pretty fucking good, and i would love to see those pictures daddio, as i think Masher has a pretty good grasp on whats what, so look forward to seeing them

This is why I said roughly lol I could be 8 or 9 but I don't think I'm over 10. In my prime I hung around the mid 4s and the football medical staff always asked me how I was alive lol. I'm not there by any means now but the fibers are starting to pronounce nicely. Another couple weeks of cardio and some ketosis should get me right. I've been told I was show ready now but I can get a lot harder than this. I don't know much but I know one thing I'm so hungry it hurts.

Get those pics up! Most of us on here know how quickly a great physique can look crappy when screwing with water and all that. I want to compete again, but man I just did it all wrong the last time and lost so much muscle and looked so terrible..

Bro if you need help and somebody with a good rep like 3J can help. Stop talking to people in the gym, asking questions online, ect and trust in somebody. More important keep any advice to yourself and remember this is how some people pay there bills. Good luck bro.

Also can somebody remember the last show judged on body fat %?

"The Biggest Loser" show with Jillian Michaels! .....Now what bitch, lol, dont i get a prize or somehting for that answer lmao

Last edited:
Bro if you need help and somebody with a good rep like 3J can help. Stop talking to people in the gym, asking questions online, ect and trust in somebody. More important keep any advice to yourself and remember this is how some people pay there bills. Good luck bro.

also i agree when getting contest ready and prepping, if you dont know everything or new to it, and you need help, you always seek out that one person who knows their craft, and listen to them and only them, but this is only if ur hiring a trainer, aside from that, i think its a great idea to ask as many people as possible on line or in the gym, provided you know they also know a thing or two, and take what ya need and run with it, Theres a MILLION ways to skin a cat, so just dont let people spin ur head lmao

attachment.php
High rep leg day action.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
Damn brother you gonna hang someone with rope that's wrapped around your leg. Lmao you gotta be in pretty good shape for legs to be that vascular. Keep it up

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

jesus man, just post a whole body shot and be done with it will ya lol, It looks like your posing for a chondroiten add photo lmao,

yeah next we'll get the forearm, then maybe a deltoid shot, and eventually we'll be able to piece it all together lmao

yeah next we'll get the forearm, then maybe a deltoid shot, and eventually we'll be able to piece it all together lmao

Next is the penis pic just for you Presser.

- - - Updated - - -

First cardio session done and chest day coming in about an hour.

Fuck dude just post us a shot from the legs everything else has to be pretty sick looking.... can tell you been doing work brother!!!!Good Job!!!

Next is the penis pic just for you Presser.

- - - Updated - - -

First cardio session done and chest day coming in about an hour.

Cool, I will resize the photo so everyone can actually see it lmao

Back